Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so this girl i'v been offically dated for 2 months now and beening talkling to(everyday on the phone) for almost 4 told me the thinks shes in love with me. which shocked me at the moment for obvious reasons(we talked and so it wasnt an awkward situation).

iv never been in too serious of relationships before nor have i ever been in love/ had a girl in love with me. i just didnt know if this seemed to soon?

any imput?

Well, I don't think it's anything to be too worried about... how old are you? I guess it could be possible for her to love you, I don't see why not. Love is a complicated thing and I really can't make a judgement because I know nothing about you two, but yeah. I hope that was somewhat helpful.

well ill tell you my story because i think it is like yours. i was 16 and i started going out with this girl. she was one of my first real girlfriends. i think i just went out with her just because i wanted a girlfriend, but anyways at around 2 months we started to say i love you to eachother and i really felt like i did love her but we broke up once for mutual reasons but than we got back together and we still said i loved you to eachother. well i soon got to the point where i didnt want to be with her because i liked this other girl. i

told her and she hated me for a long time because i had her believing i really did love her. the whole time

i felt like there was so much stess of feeling like this is the girl i want to be with for the rest of my life and

it began to stress me out so when i met this other girl i just wanted to be with her and not my girlfriend. ever since this relationship i dont think i will ever tell a girl i love them unless i am 100% sure she will be the girl i marry. this is just my story and i think high school is to young to say i love but its up to you. my experience with love was not good and since than i have had other girls say i love you to me but i wont say it back and that usually ends my relationships. MAN i hate those words :mad:

hmm....love is very complicated i agree with Danny-E, but i guess it just depends. Maybe its not love but infactuation. she probably just really REALLY likes you, if she did love you she wouldn't even have to question it. You did say that "she thinks she's in love with you". or maybe its just puppy love, either way it sounds like she really likes you and if she really does love you- trust me you'll know it or see it.

Guest *mike*

I don't see why people make love out to be so complicated. I hate it when people ask all these questions like "does true love exist?" what the fuck??! You either love someone or you don't. simple as

hmm....love is very complicated i agree with Danny-E, but i guess it just depends. Maybe its not love but infactuation. she probably just really REALLY likes you, if she did love you she wouldn't even have to question it. You did say that "she thinks she's in love with you". or maybe its just puppy love, either way it sounds like she really likes you and if she really does love you- trust me you'll know it or see it.

Agreed. Infatuation and Love comingle continuously. It's really hard to see the difference until shit happens in your relationship then you'll be able to single one out. First off, DO NOT say "i love you too" for the sake of reaction and response. You need to mean it and it has to come out naturally. Since she's basically admitted to really liking you or is actually in love with you, make sure you establish some ground with her before you accidentally drag the feeling out (eh, this actually doesn't make much sense. Haha). Just go with the flow. If you really do care for her as well, pursue something with her. :)

As *mike* sort of put it, keep it simple.

well im 20 and shes 18. i didnt say i love love you back because im not sure if do yet, and i want to mean it when i say. we talked and i said that i liked her whole lot. bla bla. but i didnt know what love was....

when you fall in love you will know... some people fall in love after a week > sounds crazy but it happens to some pple.... others take longer.. but once you love someone you just know.... you feel it in your heart.... seems to me like shes more into you than you are into her (is that a possibility?)

i dont neccasarly think shes more into me. i really like her alot, i have never cared about anyone like her... i just dont know the line between like and love.

im in high school. ive had relationships and closely observed them and people around me. ive concluded that i will not say i love you to a girl ive met, especially in high school, unless its so unexplainable that im so stunned that when i actually think about i really do love that person.

you know when you have a gf/bf you think about that person in your head all the time. that doesnt say you love them. i guess real love is a higher level than that. something you cant reach until .. you know for sure youve reached it. like something you could never see before, but you thought you could see something just as extraordinary, it was only the "top" of the "not actual love"

im getting confusing sorry.

what im sayin is.

if you realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly feel it. i mean really feel it. (ive never really felt it before...someday).....you will know if you do. then i suggest you go for that shit and tell her you love her

but if it doesnt feel right when you say it, and you continue to say it with that gut feeling that it aint right. then you arnt being true to your self or her.

if my post helps then it helps. if its shit than its shit

wow 20 years old. i thought you were younger. well your a grown up you can decide without my help.

wow i just caught that as well. i wouldnt know what to tell you. i feel kinda dumb saying that stuff to someone 4 years older than me haha.

i guess if it helped than its good ? lol?

i think time develops love. i cant honestly say i love any singular person except my family and my best friend. id say you have to wait a long time. in my personal experince its at least 6+ months, maybe more than that to decide if the "relationship" will even last. most dont, for the reason that it isnt love. second, in that time you can get to know that person, as as time passes, people tend to drop their guard so you can get to know them better. for now just have a good time with eachother and such.