Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guitarz_skin

Thinking about getting the cleanser and Bp

So, I'm thinking about buying into this regimen. Keep in mind I do not suffer from severe/moderate acne anymore. I came here to visit the scar board to help me get rid of the scarring I have left over on my left temple from cystic acne when I was in highschool.

I still breakout with whiteheads and the occasional cyst (just had 2), so I think I should bea pplying bp to stop these random zits from occuring. It seems like now as i get older (I'm 22) every zit seems to want to scar. It's weird.

Do you think it would be a good thing to do to prevent further scarring? I mean, the cleanser couldn'thurt anyways, I wouldn't think. Everyone needs a good cleanse.

Me myself thinks that the cleanser is alsome and I would recommend it to anyone, and the bp lotion you cant beat it. If I was you I would use it because if your still have minor breakouts, why not use it and have no breakouts at all, plus it keeps your skin fresh.

So, I'm thinking about buying into this regimen. Keep in mind I do not suffer from severe/moderate acne anymore. I came here to visit the scar board to help me get rid of the scarring I have left over on my left temple from cystic acne when I was in highschool.

Salicylic acid works better at getting rid of scarring than BP. Getting the cleanser though would be a good idea.

Salicylic acid works better at getting rid of scarring than BP. Getting the cleanser though would be a good idea.

SA might help with redmarks, but not with actual scarring. BP + AHA would have the same redmark removal effect of SA, plus the benefit of clearing up inflammatory acne.