Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nmt6789

Does anyone else think like this?

So I've had mild acne for about a year and it only started to really bother me about 9 months ago. The thing is and I am not lieing is that no one else has acne. Seriously every kid I know in my school is totally clear. The thing that I worry about is that they think that I am just a dirty fuck and I dont wash my face but, I am just the opposite.

I live in an area full of bitches who have perfect hair and skin. I don't have acne, but I have rosacea, and, yeah, I'm always thinking "why me?!?!"

I'm always asking myself "Why me?!" and I never get an answer back. I just feel ugly and worthless most of the time. It makes me hate ppl who don't have acne or scars because they don't know how it feels and I wish they did.

hell yea i felt so abnormal!! My senior year while every1 was having fun and had alot going for them, not only did I have nothing going for me, but I had to have acne on top of it all. I felt abnormal when everyone was going out having fun, and my biggest thing to be excited about was i just got my fuckin accutane rx re-filled!! it pissed me off having to rely on medications at a young age meanwhile every1 seemed to be having too much going for them to ever get any acne.. I was like the only kid in my grade to have acne. My school had literally a few thousand kids in it, out of all the faces I saw everyday, I saw only 4 other kids with acne. but now its all good, im feelin good now thankfully.

At my school there were actually a good number of kids that had it. So i didnt worry too much about it a t first. But then it got really bad. I finnally realized how bad it had gotten and then i couldnt stop thinking about it. Needless to say ive had lousy skin for about almost 5 years now.

Well my acne also really got out of hand when i took accutane and my physical state started diminishing. My friend was workin out alot, and of course i couldn't cause my back was sooooo achy. I didn't anyone, whenever i was asked about sports or about weight lifting, i just made up a bullshit lie that i suffered a back injury..I mean my back really was achy enough to make me take it easy, but i didn't tell anyone why my back was hurtin. So thats thanx to acne.

im the only one besides a grade higher then me that has acne problem, ive already got a comment you not washing your face properly, i am certainly 100% washing it properly, its just people with clear skin dont understand what acne is, im always thinking i hope hte people who make bad comments get bad acne one day lol

honestly. acne has made me better to myself. and it doesnt matter because im so strong inside that when i do clear up, i have taken it all with me from when my face was full of pimples. i think it has made me feel shitty, but it gave me alot of good things in time. but for sure im glad i know how to get rid of it efficiently now after bringin in all this knowledge about acne and visiting this site and seeing what dan is doin.

At my school there were actually a good number of kids that had it. So i didnt worry too much about it a t first. But then it got really bad. I finnally realized how bad it had gotten and then i couldnt stop thinking about it. Needless to say ive had lousy skin for about almost 5 years now.

So I've had mild acne for about a year and it only started to really bother me about 9 months ago. The thing is and I am not lieing is that no one else has acne. Seriously every kid I know in my school is totally clear. The thing that I worry about is that they think that I am just a dirty fuck and I dont wash my face but, I am just the opposite.

I've said this before but I'll repeat it...I'm convinced I look like a dirty meth abuser and everyone thinks that when they see me.