Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crxsi777

sunscreen on accutane broke me out...

i put on spf 40 on my face becasue it was sunny out and i was working on my car, and as oon as i put it on, my face started itching and burning, before i even came outside, basically afterwards i broke out next day ..anyone has had any similar experience and what should i do then?

what kind of sun screen did you use, i always have a reaction to banana boat. I don't think it breaks me out, my face just gets really hot and irritated. Try switching brands.

Im from Australia too... u get that lil' starter pack wen u start off wit roaccutane... its got heaps of stuff in it...:D

Anyway... i have used the hamilton sunscreen 40+ and it seems to b alright for me... but i guess it can cause problems... how long have u been on Roaccutane for? cause if its not long u prob dont need such strong sunscreen and because of the rich nature of 40+ sunscreen its probably more possible it would clog ur pores...

AlKaMiMe :cool:

I've been having the same problems too. Every sunscreen I've tried burns and irritates my face. I'll use it on my body, but I don't put sunscreen on my face now. Oh actually I am going to try the one by eucerine. I hope it works.