Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

bad breakout :(

Guest Michael Jackson

spot treat, it helps :), and little more bp to the active ones. from exp it helps a lot.

yea don't use tea tree oil... it will irritate ur skin more... i used tea tree on my skin and around those spots i treated it became very red and irritated... just continue with bp and let them go down...

Mandy,

I thought I saw a post somewhere that you were off the CSR?

Are you still on?

What products are you using? Let's see what's going on...

ohh no I've never concidered coming off hte CSR... im adding birth control to the mix though for my nasty montly breakouts.

I'm using Purpose soap, neutrogena on the spot, neutrogena healthy defense moisturizer where I need to and when I need to (which isn't that often)... and alpha hydroxy lotion for red marks.

I also got sunburnt :(

most likely the excess sun is what has contributed to this breakout. Take care of your skin while you are young (with spf), you will be glad you did later on!

And until you get settled on your bc pills, those might cause a few issues too.

Hang in there and see if it resolves quickly. Your products are fine, just be sure you are using the full amount of bp too!

i havent had a breakout in weeks until the one today, and i am pissed. nothing really seems to work for me when it comes to relieving the large red spots, and i need to get clear in 2 days for school pictures. any advice?

this is the worst possible time to breakout :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

just don't pick at it or try to squeeze it. Do the CSR as normal, you might consider adding a bit extra bp to the spot at bedtime. That sometimes helps.

If its anything like the company that did the pictures at the high school i attended, they will just photoshop em out, even without you consent.

wish i gone 2ur school wen i was a young pup :(

Guest Michael Jackson

yes, I do, it helps, as long as it is the cream.

when you add extra bp to the blemish, it just dies and there will be a small lump left for a while i think... anyone knows how long it usually takes for those to disappear? [i sometimes poke a needle in the pore just to get the gunk out... ewww, I know...]