Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miqie

Non Shiny Moisturizer?

What is the least shiny moisturizer? Is there one that leaves a matte finish on your face? I have been using the CSR for about a week. Before starting, I had been using Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturizer with SA and it has gone on good with no major shine. I know you're not supposed to combine BP with SA, but I tried it for a week and my face is sort of red, so I stopped the Clean and Clear. I tried the Aveeno Ultra Calming with SPF and also Nivia For Men and both left my face oily looking. I didn't use very much of either, in fact my face was still dry feeling after putting them on. Please, is there a moisturizer that gives your face a flat look and also does its job? I would prefer one that I could get locally ie. Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target, etc.

Haha, I was going to tell you to try that Clean & Clear Dual-Action moisturizer if you felt up for experimenting with low %s of SA, but apparently that didn't work out. The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion for night (no SPF) isn't particularly shiny or glossy, either. I found it at Target for a reasonable price. Most shine seems to come from SPF ingredients, so trying other non-SPF moisturizers is probably what you ought to do. But don't go out in the sun at all if you do that, or get a separate sunscreen for the day.