Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

Been on the regimen 3 weeks +

At some times, I get pretty bad flaking, especially around my mouth and chin when I eat or laugh, any suggestions?

Hey,

Been on the regimen 3 weeks +

At some times, I get pretty bad flaking, especially around my mouth and chin when I eat or laugh, any suggestions?

do you have any acidic washes? like glycolic acid wash? those are supposed to help exfoliate your skin and the flakes

First month of the CSR contains flaking skin and dry skin. It's all with the program bro, don't worry.

To answer yer question, yeah it will help.

Yeah it'll help a ton with the flaking, but overuse will dry out your skin and cause even more flaking, so be sure not to use too much.

In the winter my skin can only handle one pump Neutrogena and one pump Cetaphil in the mornings, and then only Cetaphil at night. Any more and it starts to dry my skin out. Right now I just do Neutrogena in the morning, then Cetaphil at night.

How much would you recommend ?

I use two pumps of the Neutrogena lotion, one pump in each hand for each side of the face, once a day. The bottle says to use two pumps on your face. That should be enough to control dryness.

Will the two pumps give adequate sun protection?

I think ill start of with 1 pump Neutrogena mixed with 1 pump of cetaphil, then move up too just 2 pumps of Neutrogena.