Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well, just saw my first wrinkle. it is terrifying. she just smiled at me with her creepy mean smile and said: "hello, i'm your new best friend and i'm gonna be here till the rest of your life. don't worry, there's gonna be a lot of us soon to keep you company."

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

i know this is a real one, it's not just dryness caused with bp, b/c i don't use bp on my forehead, and that's where she came from. it's b/c i'm getting old :wall:

and i'm only 25! i didn't expect those to come yet!

anyway, i know this is a place for acne sufferers, but i guess there are some of you guys experiencing the same thing as i do, and i also know that lots of you know oh so much about skin care, so, please, please, please tell me what i can do to stop these monsters from coming (at least to slow them down). i've never used any anti-ageing products before, but i guess there are some formulated for young skin and first lines.

any opinions, suggestions, anything?

anyone?

Try adding Aloe Vera Gel to your regimen. It helps to rebuild the skin faster, meaning younger looking skin longer. I wash my face with Jason's gentle cleanser, then apply the aloe vera gel- wait until dry, apply BP where I have any breakouts- wait until dry, then apply Nuetrogena Oil-free sensitive skin moistureizer- one pump. So far, I have been using this system for about 3 months now and my skin looks GREAT! I used to use Proactiv for about 9 years. Decided that the BP all over my face was breaking down my skin too much and I would sooner rather than later start haveing a wrinkle problem. Also, I use Bare minerals makeup which I LOVE! Hope this helps.

buy Hyaluronic Acid .. ur forehead probobly is a bit dehydrated i know mine is thats y i ahve some forehead lines .. www.GNC.com seels it much cheaper than anywhere else .. and with the Gold Card its even cheaper .. i know the bottle it small but they noly come ine like 1 or 2 oz .. but u only need a few drops. i plan on buying it bc i will def. need it this winter.