Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I just wanna wish everyone here in Severe Acne a heartfelt goodbye...I'm moving off to Moderate. My cysts are gone, and soon I'll be setting up shop in Scars. Thanks to everyone who's helped me while I've been posting here...and I'll pop back in very often to help others! And remember everyone...never give up :)

And always, always, always, ALWAYS....Smile.

P.S, Enjoy the weather all you UK'ers!

Well I just wanna wish everyone here in Severe Acne a heartfelt goodbye...I'm moving off to Moderate. My cysts are gone, and soon I'll be setting up shop in Scars. Thanks to everyone who's helped me while I've been posting here...and I'll pop back in very often to help others! And remember everyone...never give up :)

And always, always, always, ALWAYS....Smile.

P.S, Enjoy the weather all you UK'ers!

Ah, don't be so quick. Once you get off minocycline it might come back. It did for me.

Congrats, welcome to my (and many others) world. It's a lot of fun!

Not really, it's pretty much the same as turning 20. It seems like a big step, but in the end, you're still not 21.

Enjoy, and good luck! I'm in the same boat as you. Red marks/blotches and 1-2 pimples at any given time.

P.S. It's sunny in the UK? Wow. :P j/k, I lived in London 6 years ago, and it was for 3 years. I loved it there. Went to the Isle of Wight for a week-long middle school trip, and Outward Bound in Wales for a week-long middle school trip.