Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
starrybabe21

A Reply REALLY REALLY would make me feel better..

Ok i know im VERY stupid for doing it, but i was so frustrated yesterday so like when i was in the shower i used a little pumice stone on my face :cry:

Results:

well my chin handled it well and is clear :shock: but my two cheeks are now full of red marks, i have no ice pick scars or anything just now they are like cuts but theyre marks cause i irritated them. i know it was VERY VERY stupid :redface: but i felt so hopeless yesterday and didnt really want to bother anyone on the forums, so i had a little cry felt a lil better 15 mins - but now i need someone to help me :redface:

(I nevr ususally post posts askin for help cause i felt my acne is not as bad as others (i DONT mean that in a bad way :confused: ) i just mean they need more help than me and felt guilty in a way complaining about my skin.

Anyway...

I also found a product online im going to get for acne but now the red marks are pretty much like spots, even though the little spots are gone :angel: i think i did irreversable damage. Will applying Bio Oil 3 times a day help????

Please someone give me ANY info it would Really HELP me

Thanks again xx

IPB Image

Ive changed the colouring in the picture to show the redness - but it really is like that anyway, flash just washed it out.

they look very fresh and i wudnt suggest using bio oil on them

i think in a day or two they wil be pretty much gone and ur skin wil look much better!

shudnt have used a pummice stone tho silly ! :P

it wil be better soon i promise :pray:

they look very fresh and i wudnt suggest using bio oil on them

i think in a day or two they wil be pretty much gone and ur skin wil look much better!

shudnt have used a pummice stone tho silly ! :P

it wil be better soon i promise :pray:

Thanks so much for replyin, Really means a lot ;)

and yeh you bet from now on pumice stone is hidden :unsure:

Thanks again for the advice ;) x

I was going to tell you to dab some neosporin or polysporin on the red irritated areas to speed up healing, but I forgot that those aren't available outside of the US...but if any Americans make the same mistake with a pumice stone, a bit of neo can really help you out!

Thank You EVERYONE for all your help!!!!!!

Im feelin a bit better about it now and hopefully its just a matter of time before they heal.

Thanks again

Acne.org HAS to be the BEST site EVER for caring people :wub:

Im feelin a bit better about it now and hopefully its just a matter of time before they heal.

Thanks again

An antibiotic cream would probably help, since what you haven't isn't really acne now, it's bruises from the pumice stone. So I would stay away from harsh acne ointments and treat it with an antibiotic cream. :)

Thanks again

An antibiotic cream would probably help, since what you haven't isn't really acne now, it's bruises from the pumice stone. So I would stay away from harsh acne ointments and treat it with an antibiotic cream. :)

Hey just to say thanks for the tip ;)

Luckily its clearing up nicely :shock: i used SOME bio oil first and now i use sudocream, its basically just little scabs where the heads of pimples kinda were irritated - no more breakouts tho :)

Thanks everyone!! xx

i had mild moderate acne. i did dumb stuff like that. most of my acne was caused by my own hand.

i recommend getting accutane. just take a pill or two a day and u can pretty much forget about ur skin. and not be tempted to do harsh things to it thinking it will help.