Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm currently on my 2nd month of accutane...My pimples seem to decrease...But I have discovered a flare-up in red marks...I just started to use "Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion" and I have noticed improvement in skin tone, but not in red marks...Maybe it's because I've only been on it for 3 in a half weeks...What has been the result for most people? I seem desperate because I need my red marks gone within a certain amount of time. For a very important occasion.

I'm currently on my 2nd month of accutane...My pimples seem to decrease...But I have discovered a flare-up in red marks...I just started to use "Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion" and I have noticed improvement in skin tone, but not in red marks...Maybe it's because I've only been on it for 3 in a half weeks...What has been the result for most people? I seem desperate because I need my red marks gone within a certain amount of time. For a very important occasion.

I've been on it for 2 weeks and I've experienced the same thing, but I've been hearing good reviews. Plus. alot of people on accutane say it's perfectly fine to use this while on the treatment, but some don't. I went with it anyways. I just hope my red marks improve.