Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last night (or earlier today?) you turned me on to the "ultra" low dose accutane concept. While it's probably been posted a number of times, unless you thoroughly search the forums and put some serious time into them, you'll miss lots of stuff.

You also had an interesting article re potential negatives w/ mandelic acid.

I'm new to the forums, but I thought many of your posts today were very informative and helpful. To other more veteran folks they may have been redundant, but it was news to me.

Oh well, thanks! I vote no ban. :D

(edit: p.s. I tried subscribing to all the forums yesterday and I got flooded w/ emails. Thus, it's helpful when folks double post stuff in different forums, since I can't hang w/ subscribing and reading through all of them.)

yah, i have to agree with insanelyoily.

I vote no ban. i think melbourne has some pretty informative posts actually.

*another off topic*

I will admit, I like your topics/posts Melbourne... ;) sure, some may be a bit off the wall, but you mean no harm and I feel you're genuinely trying to help us...nawww...don't ask to be banned, Pleasssse stay.. :cool:

Why would you be banned? You don't insult people and cuss like a sailor.....I've seen people flame these boards and never get banned, so this makes no sense.

So are you about to get banned for posting your perspective? That makes no sense whatsoever.....

NO, NO, AND NO! You havn't broken any rules that I see and it is a ridiculous assertion that you should be banned for anything you do on this board.

Hey MelbourneBloke, you should definitely stay. You make awesome posts. Just ignore the haters and keep posting away :)

Hey MelbourneBloke, you should definitely stay. You make awesome posts. Just ignore the haters and keep posting away :)

NO BAN!!!! What have you done WORNG?? NOTHING!

eh..stop worrying about how others think of you. theres always someone who appreciates the time you take to inform others.

BAN!!!

I figured I needed to add some balance to this lopsided agreement not to ban.

Actually, who cares. If you leave, no one will remember you and life will go on. If you do get banned, just make a new id. :ninja:

Melbourne has done nothing to warrant him a ban. If anything he makes me smile sometimes......

(just stop posting the same thing in multiple forums kido)

melbournebloke, you posted an important study supporting my acne theory, it surprised me because before that i thought some of your posts were a little "out there" but now i think you are smart!!! and helpful!!!!!

please stick around!!!!! no ban!!!

i cant help but feel partly responsible for all this banning talk.. and i owe you an apology melbourne. i still feel the same way about your posting habits but i have nothing against you personally, and in hindsight i realise my reaction was harsh and over the top. it is not my intention to have you banned and never was. it's evident that you make a valued contribution, so im sorry mate. please accept my apology and i will try to be more understanding in the future.

(if everyone's wondering what this is all about, its cos i spat the dummy at melbourne here after he hammered out a particularly spam-like series of topics. and im sorry to everyone else too.. i was having a bad day. im not really a hater :shifty: )

Melbourne has done nothing to warrant him a ban. If anything he makes me smile sometimes......

(just stop posting the same thing in multiple forums kido)

? Isn't intentionally x-posting several times warranting a ban? Trolling should be a bannable offense and just posting crap deceveing ppl should be too.

I like the way you post everything

like this, you know know how it's

always 1 line and spaced between lines

i think it's cool

no ban XP