Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john1234

B5 again -_______- fraud or real.

I don't want to bother you guys with b5 questions again, but i feel like i must.

I have been on b5 for 6 days, and i have had the weirdest and the most horrible experience.

first day, 1 new cyst on nose. (i hate those)

3 days, that cyst is gone, a new one appears.

5th day, that previous one is gone, a new one appears.

that feeling of relief followed by the discovery of a new cyst is really bad.

my cysts usually last 10+ days. this WEIRD cycle is killing me.

1.has this happened to anyone?

2. and what is the consensus on b5 on this board? have people finally come to the conclusion that b5 is bull, or are people still trying it.

3. Is it also true that topicals don't work on lesions that have already erupted?

AHHHH, after 1 more year of berkeley, and a few years of med school, i want to find a freakin cure for this acne shit. can't take this anymore...........

I don't want to bother you guys with b5 questions again, but i feel like i must.

I have been on b5 for 6 days, and i have had the weirdest and the most horrible experience.

first day, 1 new cyst on nose. (i hate those)

3 days, that cyst is gone, a new one appears.

5th day, that previous one is gone, a new one appears.

that feeling of relief followed by the discovery of a new cyst is really bad.

my cysts usually last 10+ days. this WEIRD cycle is killing me.

1.has this happened to anyone?

2. and what is the consensus on b5 on this board? have people finally come to the conclusion that b5 is bull, or are people still trying it.

3. Is it also true that topicals don't work on lesions that have already erupted?

AHHHH, after 1 more year of berkeley, and a few years of med school, i want to find a freakin cure for this acne shit. can't take this anymore...........

I have been on b5 for about 38 days. I kid you not after my first month (30 days) I was starting to doubt it. I broke out a little in places where I usually don't but I hadnt seen any inprovement. The last 8 days has been somewhat miraculous. My neck/chest is clearer than it's been in many years (I am 23 years old) my back is still bad, but I am a believer now. I am taking pictures periodically to show the progression, which I will post in a little while. Do not judge this stuff on 6 days. There is nothing out there that will clear you in 6 days. If you are breaking out that is a good sign, it means your acne is purging, just like you see when you take accutane ( which I have been on 2 times). stick with it for the full 3 months before you pass judement and make sure you are taking a b-complex and a multivitamin every day.

day 52 and havnt got a pimple in 3 DAYS!:)

still going.

on my third bottle.

stopped taking the complex 1 wk ago.