Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TroyBagnell

(I know it's not acne) sun tanning

the other day I went sun tanning to cover up the appearance of my body acne. I know the risks and such, so please spare me, lol. I didn't use much suntan lotion and I got sun burned really bad. I've never really burned before so I didn't really bother. it was a dumb move on my part.

it's been almost a week and now and my skin has stopped burning. only now it's peeling, which is really gross. but what I want to know is how long I should wait till I go back out, and start trying to even this thing out. because my whole body is all randomly tanned. it looks quite hilarious actually.

now I know this is for acne stuff, but with you guys knowning all there is about skin care I thought you might know something about this.

thanks in advance.

the other day I went sun tanning to cover up the appearance of my body acne. I know the risks and such, so please spare me, lol. I didn't use much suntan lotion and I got sun burned really bad. I've never really burned before so I didn't really bother. it was a dumb move on my part.

it's been almost a week and now and my skin has stopped burning. only now it's peeling, which is really gross. but what I want to know is how long I should wait till I go back out, and start trying to even this thing out. because my whole body is all randomly tanned. it looks quite hilarious actually.

now I know this is for acne stuff, but with you guys knowning all there is about skin care I thought you might know something about this.

thanks in advance.

I would wait till your skin stops peeling and isn't pink any more before you go back out in the sun.