Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For those who helped me get through studying abroad, thanks my friends! My skin is in the worst condition, but i will get some help and get better. I just wanted to let you guys know that i am back home and god life is so good. i missed the sun so much. i love california!

For those who helped me get through studying abroad, thanks my friends! My skin is in the worst condition, but i will get some help and get better. I just wanted to let you guys know that i am back home and god life is so good. i missed the sun so much. i love california!

hi

i was studying in S. korea. it was raining constantly. never in 90 years was there so much rain. alot of ppl's businesses and homes were destroyed. the elderly who didn't know how to swim drowned. it was so horrible.

Thank god a Pro-USA sentiment! Welcome back!

A little off topic but... Many people confuse government bashing (or bashing of some other aspects) with USA's bashing. I hate the US government and also don't like some things that originated in the USA, but I still think that the USA is a wonderful piece of land and you can find many fine people there (many on these boards).

It's Europe's biggest export after all =)