Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl2006

POST UR FAV MASCARA HERE!!!!!!!

POST ALL UR FAVORITE MASCARAS HERE!!!!!!

Im trying to find the best mascara for me. I need to volumize curl and lengthen my lashes to a fasle effect without real false lashes! Give me ur favorite and tell me about them. Does anyone know the difference between a curved and straight mascara brush, what is the curved one supposed to do and is it better?????? Post some feedback if u have tried maxfactor lash perfection mascara, maxfactor 2000 calorie, rimmel extra super lash, or rimmel exaggerate full volume and curl mascara <--(everything this says is what i need but does it work?)!!!!! thanks abunch

Bad gal mascara by benefit is really good because:

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/benefit/pr...s_badgal_071106

-it doesn't flake onto my face after a few hours

-doesn't dry out the lashes

-doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes

-stays smooth and shiny on my lashes

The big brush also allows to thicken and volumize the lashes

only downfall is that it has a hefty price tag and you need to use it in 6 months, but its worth it!!

I have naturally long lashes, but they don't curl at all so I use a lash curler before applying mascara

If you are looking for something to fatten your lashes and lenghen them, you should try Maybelline Vollum Express, non-waterproof. It is inexpensive and it works VERY well, but the waterproof stuff does not come off easily, even with mascara remover.

i bought loreal voluminous but i am allergic to it so im still on a search anymore suggestions. anyone try rimmel

I need a new mascara too.

It seems my oily skin breaks down mascara during the day and the end result is racoon eyes!

I need one that is water proof, and long-wearing. Like a nuclear bomb would not melt it off of me.

anyone know of one?

maybelline lash discovery waterproof for these reasons:

-the mini brush allows for lots of control and easy application

-never clumps

-lengthens

-not messy

does lash discovery stay on well?

My biggest issue with mascaras is that my oily skin tends to break them down during the day, so that by evening time I have black circles under my eyes!

I really like Revlon ColorStay Lash tint. It is not as heavy as other mascaras, but is waterproof, and can actually last for about 3 days (if you do not use an oil based makeup remover). The trick with this lash tint is to use a lash comb immediately after applying (before it is try) to help seperate your lashes and even out the color. Other than that, I love it! :)

does lash discovery stay on well?

My biggest issue with mascaras is that my oily skin tends to break them down during the day, so that by evening time I have black circles under my eyes!

I use the waterproof formula and I've never had a problem with it breaking down. In fact, I have trouble getting it to come off with my eye makeup remover. I would definitely recommend trying it. Even if it doesn't end up working for you, it's pretty cheap, so it wouldn't end up being a huge waste of money.

I havent been using mascara lately.

I dont know why, i used to be like "MASCARA, .... die if you dont have it" but now i just think eyes are pretty. Keep your eyebrows growmed... and there!! Dont over pluck for christ sake.

and no makeup looks so good

:cool: truely natural... is cooool

and plus, i used clinques mascara, i dont remeber the exact name but it washes off so well it doesnt leave black around your eyes.

and its really thick

If i were going to use a mascara id want one to curel my lashes. NO gobs,

just a good one that doesnt clump, and curels your lashes. I dont need a thickening or lenghtening.

know any good ones i might try again?

Guest ThereIsHope

Prescriptives false eyelash mascara gives you the longest, thickest, most fluttery lashes that could ever come out of a tube hands down.

I haven't tried any of those, but I want to. It's just that mascara costs so much... I have Maybelline Great Lash and I love it. I bet XXL is great though.

I think Maybelline Great Lash is like a staple in the cosmetics industry isn't it? It's not all fancy and gimmicky, but a bunch of makeup artists use it! Been around forever too. It has a small wand, so it's easier to get to the root of your lashes, and it's not too thick. It's better for clumps to put a couple of thin coats on than to slather on one thick one. I use the waterproof formula and I only have problems with racoon eyes if I take a nap or rub my eye with my finger. Otherwise it stays put ;)