Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Besides the fact that i just got a big ass zit on my face and like 5 other small ones I swear to god girls just piss me off so much. This chick tells me to call her everyday to hang out and i do and she never picks up so i don't bother calling back. Later on in the night shes like why don't we ever hang out and i just wanna fucking scream. Honestly my face is frustrating me but why girls are like this drives me insane. ok that made me feel alot better.

Besides the fact that i just got a big ass zit on my face and like 5 other small ones I swear to god girls just piss me off so much. This chick tells me to call her everyday to hang out and i do and she never picks up so i don't bother calling back. Later on in the night shes like why don't we ever hang out and i just wanna fucking scream. Honestly my face is frustrating me but why girls are like this drives me insane. ok that made me feel alot better.

girls just like the attention from guys. But shes also a bad friend, and you shouldnt bother with bad friends.

what ever you do, no matter what, don't call her during a thunder storm. myth busters proved that you could get struck by lightening and KILLED! :shock:

this is my best advice i can give you, good luck!

MYTHBUSTERS!.....rule my world. i always have a cooler of super icy beers at my parties thanks to them (if you havent seen that episode, the last sentence made no sense).

oh, and coming from a girl who really knows: this girl is just playing games. she really does just want attention. i have a friend who does this to boys and its just awful. i dont know her personally, so im not sure if she genuinely likes you (as a friend or otherwise), but it sounds like shes just leading you on so that someone will pay attention to her.

hey yeah well now i'm fucking with her and not answering her calls and shit to show her i don't give a fuck, make her ass come back for more lol. but besides that damn my face really did breakout today badly hmmmmmmmmm i haven't got more than one zit in a week in like 5 months. damn well i'm not gonna stress too much unless it continues all week long. trying to cheer myself up i think. :)

Cause she'll get hers really soon, but i didn't mean that in a mean way lol

ill do it for a low fee of $59.99

Guest beanz

wow...you're only 8 days older than me. but yeah...i agree with everyone else. seems like homegirl's just messing with your head. you don't need a girl like that. :P

you use alot of profanity.

maybe shes being nice, but she doesnt like your attitude and thats why she wont hang

Yeah dont punch palls, punch a pillow instead haha, feel better trust me.

As for girls, I dont know some are so complicated, I like things simple.

Teach that girl some kind of a lesson :D

IMHO the best way to counter-strike such behavior is to absolutely ignore her. When she tries to talk, find some reason to go away, when she offers something (like calling her) refuse it.

Works. The main difficulty here is to catch the moment when she is obsessed with getting your attention and give it just a little.

Men will never know whats going on in womens minds! She could be playing mind games with you or maybe she's trying to be aloof. Its frustrating because you never know whether or not the girls interested and you don't wanna make a cock of yourself by appearing to get pissed off with the situation, but neither do you wanna leave it in case it means you lose your chance. Try ignoring her and see what happens

I know where youre coming from dragon. I dated a girl 3 times about 3 years ago. i was a complete gentleman. She actually asked me out. Now when i see her at the mall, she wont even say hi, and looks at me like shes all that, and walks by me with her nose in the air. I think she thinks im up at the mall, to see her. What a fucked up bitch. I have had a serious girlfriend for the past three years, who i plan on marrying.

what ever you do, no matter what, don't call her during a thunder storm. myth busters proved that you could get struck by lightening and KILLED! :shock:

this is my best advice i can give you, good luck!

haha i love myth busters!

... I have had a serious girlfriend for the past three years, who i plan on marrying.

Congrats homie.

Yea, she's messing with you. I guess she enjoys your attention. Ignore her for a bit but don't go too far to the point where you both just hate each other. Haha.