Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fthea118

Free Concealer Samples?

I am a male who is interested in using a concealer to cover up my red/brown spots but I just cannot get the courage to go to the mall and ask for help from a make-up store. So I would like to know if there are any companies that actually would send out different samples of concealers so I can see which one works best with my skin color because I have no idea what my skin color is considered or what would work by just looking at colors on the computer screen. Thanks in advanced for the help!

Hey again,

I did a google search and found several sites that had concealer samples, but I have never tried it. One thing you can try is find the concealer that you eventually want to get online, then look at the colors they offer. Pick the color that matches your skin or is slightly lighter. As long as the concealer is similar, I don't think people will tell. It's difficult to find one that matches perfectly. All you need is something fairly similar and it should do fine. Trial and error may work best.

i suggest you just find coverderm and stick to them. They have very high coverage and and very long lasting and waterproof.

In case you are still interested in samples, you may want to check out here: http://www.acneforums.net/viewforum.php?f=15

Its a free samples section and they are always adding new ones. They have the everyday minerals listed at the moment and prob more if you want to go through them.

I think I found coverderm's website at coverderm.com. But how do I order their products and I tried emailing them about free samples and locations to purchase their product, but I was unable to.

i do not order online. I get them from my local pharmacy! Im not too sure if they have samples, but the product is very good, way better then any I have ever tried. So might as well go and get one. Its hard to find concelor samples because they are a bit hard to pack.

i suggest you just find coverderm and stick to them. They have very high coverage and and very long lasting and waterproof.

In case you are still interested in samples, you may want to check out here: http://www.acneforums.net/viewforum.php?f=15

Its a free samples section and they are always adding new ones. They have the everyday minerals listed at the moment and prob more if you want to go through them.

you need to register to access that forum! :( registration is free though