Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have not tried it but if your looking for a great mascara try Loreal Voluminous. I will not wear anything else it the very best and I've used the really exspensive stuff and they don't even come close. It does'nt look cakey and it realyy fills out your lashes with one swipe.

I agree L'oreal voluminous is def a fave of mine for years!! My cousins who does a lot of theatre work (opera singer) was looking through my makeup one day and said she always uses it on stage. It really makes lashes look amazing!

i got the volumous (sp?) yesterday and im not that impressed but it was alot better then my covergirl, the only thing is that my lashes doesent look like there is alot of volume in them they look spaced out and thin

I just replied to your other post. Use an eyelash curler, the only time they are bad is when you use them after your mascara is on. I curl mine and then apply my mascara, I could not live without my curler.

I think it does it really opens your eyes and elongates your lashes. I would just tell your mom that it only harms your lashes when you are using it on lashes that already have mascara applied to them. I also find that I like my mascara better after I have been using it for about a week, it seems that it is to liquidy the first few times I use a new bottle ( I have found this to be the case with all brands).

i bought the voluminous and if i curl my lashes will it make them curl better and fuller? what is the difference between curved and straight mascara brushes? have u tried any rimmel or maxfactor mascaras??

I have tried a max factor but I can't remember the name obviously I was not impressed. Have not tried Rimmel. I use the straight brush they say the curved brush helps to curl your lashes but I don't notice the diffrence.

oh ok

thanks for ur help and ill try to get my mom to get me a lash curler if its only 99cents its worth a try! :D