Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hapagyrl

Can Erythromycin be worn under lotion or makeup???

I have started a regimen of topical erythromycin 2% solution at bedtime, but my boyfriend has noticed that it has an odd odor and tastes weird when he kisses me. I was wondering if you can use a lotion after the erythromycin to take away some of the grossness? also can you apply makeup ontop of it if i decide to go out with it on?

I have started a regimen of topical erythromycin 2% solution at bedtime, and 5% BENZOYL PEROXIDE IN THE MORNING. I have a weird schedule since I work as a bartender and often cannot use the erythromycin right before bed. Does anyone know if it is okay to apply the erythromycin then lotion and makeup????? or should it only be applied alone? thanks much!

Why do you need makeup at bedtime?

I have started a regimen of topical erythromycin 2% solution at bedtime, and 5% BENZOYL PEROXIDE IN THE MORNING. I have a weird schedule since I work as a bartender and often cannot use the erythromycin right before bed. Does anyone know if it is okay to apply the erythromycin then lotion and makeup????? or should it only be applied alone? thanks much!

Why do you need makeup at bedtime?

i dont wear makeup at bedtime! I just wanted to know if i could apply the erythromycin unerneath a lotion or makeup if i use the solution before going to work !

Hmm... don't know, but I would guess if you wait a little while to make sure it dries and soaks in, you'd be fine with makeup (especially a powder foundation). But maybe someone else knows better than me.