Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have no clue. once again, my acne was not that bad, so im not saying it was like the miracle cure. the pic posted is from 2yrs ago and the new one is from 4 days ago. just showing how much my skin has changed in the past 2 years. also, i had very mild acne where i would usually just get small pimples here and there, with the ocassional MONSTER every now and then.

its alot of products and is a bit expensive to buy it all, but i figure i am finally working a "real job" and im out of college and have the money to do these types of things, so its the best time.

Hey - Your skin look flawless. Good for you. Does anyone use Ren Moisturizer??

well done you. sorry to be a stick in the mud but ive tried all of the things you say work for you. all they did for me was inflame and irritate my sensitive skin. if it works for you that is the main thing.

i bet you feel so much better in yourself.x

hey your skin is really flawless. Im using the ponds microdermabrasion because it has better reviews than the olay one. Maybe I should use the glycolic peel your using.

I just checked the website. They didnt state the volume of the peel and the ph. Do you have any idea?

Ok, so 3 weeks ago I decided to do something about my mild acne/oily skin. I joined the board for tips and tricks from all you guys. Since joining I have picked up alot of info which is great and I thank everyone on here for that.

Anyway, 3 weeks ago I went out and bought 4 bottles of b5. I started on 5mg a day for the first 3 days, then I just right up to 10mg. Along with the b5 I bought C&C continous control and a syllaic acid face wash (Clerasel scar remover). I wash my face both morning and night with those 2. Also, at night I will use BP (C&C persajel) all over my face. In the morning I used a tiny bit on actual pimples.

Also, on top of that I bought Olay microdermabrasion/peel kit. I read the reviews on amazon.com and everybody was ranting and raving about how great it was as an exfoliator. So I went out and bought it and damn, my skin never felt so soft and smooth after using it. Plus, you get many, many uses out of one kit, which is a good thing.

Finally, I started doing glycolic acid peels (30%) at home. I have only done one so far, left the peel on for 3-5 minutes, washed it off. Right after the peel my face was a bit red and I was hoping it would fade. Anyway, here I am 3 days later with a normal shade face, plus, i feel all the skin peeling away (not noticable, but when i was my fash I can feel it) which is great. I will do a series of 6 peels all within 5 days of each other.

I also have been moisturizing using Murad moisturizer. Soon I will start using a sunblock because of the peels.

Anyway, my skin has never, NEVER looked this guy. Its only been 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago I had a bad breakout and I was going to stop and just go back to having regular oily skin and mild acne, but I stuck with and it kept going and as I just said, my skin has NEVER, NEVER been this clear/oil free.

Hopefully I did not jinx myself with this post.

That is great that it worked for you, but obviously you dont have SENSITIVE skin whatsoever to use all those products at once. If I used all those, my skin would look twice as bad as it does now.