Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how do you guys find rice affects your skin?....dont have any expereince with it cause i hardly ever eat it.....

I've been paying VERY close attention to this. Still think I need to keep testing for another month but so far rice has not broken me out. :)

Zero break out. I think rice is generally regarded as hypoallergenic, as are other non-gluten grains.

Zero break out. I think rice is generally regarded as hypoallergenic, as are other non-gluten grains.

Wooooo rubbersheep, you bring some good news. Ive been eating rice A LOT and hoping one of these days it woulnd't betray me.

even if rice did cause break outs, i'm not sure i could stop eating it lol <--- true chinaman

Of all the Googling on it I've done I've never read anything to suggest rice would break anyone out. I eat it alot too. No problems

Rice breaks me out pretty bad because it's high in carbohydrates. But nothing takes the acne cake like Spaghetti, when eating that you're just asking for a zit battlefield on your face.

funny, i was afraid to eat spaghetti forever. had some the other week (gluten free), no break outs. if i eat WHEAT spaghetti it's horrible, but if i have brown rice spaghetti i'm fine.

Rice breaks me out pretty bad because it's high in carbohydrates. But nothing takes the acne cake like Spaghetti, when eating that you're just asking for a zit battlefield on your face.

ya pasta does that to me too....you broke the rice doesnt break you out trend...damnit

it could be the gluten in pasta, it seems like a lot of people have a problem with that me included.

I live in Vancouver and there's a huge Asian population. Many of them are really prone to acne. I guess it's the ones that have switched to the western diet or SAD (Standard American Diet).