Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugar123

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok yesterday i did 50%glycolic acid peel on my face and after it i got this weird brown patch like u know a dead skins all crumbled up in one place between my eyebrows and no matter how much i put on makeup it is still there what should i do????????????????????

ok yesterday i did 50%glycolic acid peel on my face and after it i got this weird brown patch like u know a dead skins all crumbled up in one place between my eyebrows and no matter how much i put on makeup it is still there what should i do????????????????????

I wish you would have continued the thread through before acting on impulse and performing the peel. :confused:

keep the area very well moisturized. The peel might be too much for your skin to handle.

thanx for replying guys, my face is all good now, the dead skin came off and my skin was looking pretty good till yesterday when i woke up with tons of whiteheads and shit i'm so stressed

thanx for replying guys, my face is all good now, the dead skin came off and my skin was looking pretty good till yesterday when i woke up with tons of whiteheads and shit i'm so stressed

So that's what happens after the peel? A massive breakout?

no i don't think so, cuz before this time i had many peels. i think i broke out lot because i just came to canada and u know like air is different. and i been so stressed cuz someone stole my wallet at the airport and shit. so i think i broke out because of the stress and also the since i came here i haven't been drinking lots of water and i ate like lots of junk foods