Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TylerV

Dior AirFlash

Hi all. Does anyone have any personal reviews of DiorSkin AirFlash? It's pretty expensive so I'd like to know a few things about the product before purchasing it... I'm a male so I don't want everyone I come in contact with knowing that I'm wearing makeup... that and does it break ya out. Thanks so much guys! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...;categoryId=B70

dior's foundations are okay, in my opinion. not great, though. a little too thick for my liking, but you can blend them out. all the colour selections are tinted slightly beige/yellow. also, they reek of dior's signature old-lady perfumey fragrance. doesn't really control oil and i can easily see it breaking someone out.

probably not the best bet for a guy. (:

Hi California. I really appreciate your response. I read a few reviews on MakeUpAlley before postin this and most also complainted about the old lady smell... not what I wanna smell like. lol, Yes if their thick I def don't want to risk a breakout. Thanks again! :)