Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David A

puredeming

http://www.puredeming.com/products/

I havn't posted in a while now but just wanted to come on and recommend this company to everyone that still hasn't tried it out yet. I have been suffering bad acne for over 4 years now, with tons and tons of redspots and many active pimples at all times. This stuff has done more for me then anything I have ever tried. I know this sounds like a commercial, but I truly believe this is the greatest product for acne.

My pimples have stopped coming which I really cannot believe, and my red spots that I've had all over for over a couple years now are actually fading very fast. I've only gone through one bottle now and Ive seen amazing results.

I use the bar of soap they have and the intense gel.

i used the intense gel for more than 2 months every single day. even left it on for 1-2 hrs and it did absolutely nothing for my redmakrs.

i just bought the 30% glycolic acid peel and the 40% lactic. how do you use these products?

i just bought the 30% glycolic acid peel and the 40% lactic. how do you use these products?

:doh:

don't by things on impulse man.

^^i did not buy them on impulse iv been reading some stuff. i just know he has success with these so i would like to know how he uses them.

I havn't tried the peels yet just the intense gel, they have directions on there site...

and regardless if this has helped someone or not I'm just saying its worth a try. Nothing has ever worked for me with me acne, this stuff has, so give it a try..

I havn't tried the peels yet just the intense gel, they have directions on there site...

and regardless if this has helped someone or not I'm just saying its worth a try. Nothing has ever worked for me with me acne, this stuff has, so give it a try..

i will follow the directions and ill post my results