Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Thought I might mention that...

Guest tvirus_outbreak
:cry: A girl in year 12 at my school recently died due to an overdose. She went to a party where she was given a whole range of prescription and illegal drugs as well as alcohol. I've heard that the kids involved haven't been expelled because the incident didn't occur during school hours.

:cry: A girl in year 12 at my school recently died due to an overdose. She went to a party where she was given a whole range of prescription and illegal drugs as well as alcohol. I've heard that the kids involved haven't been expelled because the incident didn't occur during school hours.

Did she willingly take some of it? or was it in her drink

Guest tvirus_outbreak

They didn't reveal that in the report. By the sounds of it these kids brought some drugs and alcohol to the party and told her to have some.

They didn't reveal that in the report. By the sounds of it these kids brought some drugs and alcohol to the party and told her to have some.

that sucks :|

told her to?

wow, not to sound insensitive but it doesn't take much to peer pressure someone anymore eh?

year 12 (so around 17-18?) should be able to think for themselves at least a little bit.

eh peer pressure ? more like stupidity to me... the people of today are stupid and really don't care about themselves b/c they have the attitude of u only live once.... well is that really true or do u rise again as another person

told her to?

wow, not to sound insensitive but it doesn't take much to peer pressure someone anymore eh?

year 12 (so around 17-18?) should be able to think for themselves at least a little bit.

well if she was already intoxicated they probably took advantage of her.

What does it matter anyways? people ALL OF US have made mistakes none of us should have to die for ones as simple as this which many people do daily.

How many times have you made a bad choice while intoxicated? it isn't necessarily her choice say while sober and lets not forget that many people take drugs because of their friends. Hell on this board 90% come in saying they have problems with social interaction!!!

maybe she did have a choice but really, she didn't deserve to die from it.

lets try to remember that this is a person TVirus knew and is upset about. So please be sensitive.

there was a kid in my school who overdosed on some drugs because he wanted to kill himself

and now he is a vegatable :cry:

there was a kid in my school who overdosed on some drugs because he wanted to kill himself

and now he is a vegatable :cry:

Thats so sad! :cry:

Guest Michael Jackson

it's sad when someone so young dies.