Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simo

Simo's Roaccutane Mission...

Well first of all, my apologies. Im sorry i havent been on the boards much updating my progress. I have now finished roaccutane for about 2 weeks now, and have been trying to get on with my life and my new levels of confidence.

The results are mind blowing and i hope the persist for the rest of my teenage years. Ironically i had a spot come up yesterday on my neck, it white-headed within about 4 hours and today its on its way out, roaccutane seems to have speeded up the process atleast 3 fold.

All ive done since around day 60 is wash with dove soap and moisturise with eucerin with absolutely no treatment creams what so ever, and had 0 breakouts, not even a blemish. I am now shaving properly and i think this is speeding up the scar healing as it is exfoliation.

I will post up a picture of how my face looks now, probably within the next few hours, all thats left are a few scars, which i suppose have just got to run their course.

Simo

Ok, finally got round to sorting out some proof of the roaccutane

IPB Image

And here are some more shots

IPB Image

IPB Image

Any feedback welcome, i can definitely with out a doubt tell the difference on the pics, but obviously from my real observation the difference isnt that great. I just need to sort out the scars now, in particular the ones by my nose, someone asked if id been in a fight the other day and i had to explain what they were, it brought back the memories that wer the hard times.

Simo

You look great! You have really nice skin, and now you can show it off.

Hopefully I have the same good results as you (I'm currently on day four so I have a ways to go).

Best wishes

Your skin looks great!! I'm so happy it worked for you. I am on day 12 and hopinf for great results too. Can I ask... what's the deal with the asprin? I never heard of it. I am having my IB right now with lots of cysts... maybe the asprin will help. Do you just break it up and add a little water for paste?

Thanks for your help and congratulations again!

Right well, it was a complete and utter random thing. I just one day saw an article in the paper about aspirin its like a wonder drug, one of the best anti inflammatory without a doubt, i thought id take some to see if it helped with the cysts i was getting, but it didnt really work, so i tried putting some on topically, yeah literally all you have to do is crush it into a power add a teeny drop of water and mix it into a paste that isnt too watery so it sticks to your face, honey is a decent additive aswell to make it stick to ur face, when i used the aspirin the effects were dramatic by far, in only a night, and id stil turn to it now if i did have another cyst.

Keep in there, accutane really does do wonders, its hard to believe before youve finished but for me its the only thing that has EVER worked to rid of the inflammatory acne i had. *Touches wood*

To everyone else, please dont hesitate to ask about anything related to accutane or inflammatory acne, you sorta learn a lot of things on the way when a disease is attached to ur face, and your levels of determination are beyond trying to help it, every detail never goes untouched in the technical background, and im confident to say i pretty much know most things related to inflammatory acne, physically and emotionally.

Right well, it was a complete and utter random thing. I just one day saw an article in the paper about aspirin its like a wonder drug, one of the best anti inflammatory without a doubt, i thought id take some to see if it helped with the cysts i was getting, but it didnt really work, so i tried putting some on topically, yeah literally all you have to do is crush it into a power add a teeny drop of water and mix it into a paste that isnt too watery so it sticks to your face, honey is a decent additive aswell to make it stick to ur face, when i used the aspirin the effects were dramatic by far, in only a night, and id stil turn to it now if i did have another cyst.

Keep in there, accutane really does do wonders, its hard to believe before youve finished but for me its the only thing that has EVER worked to rid of the inflammatory acne i had. *Touches wood*

To everyone else, please dont hesitate to ask about anything related to accutane or inflammatory acne, you sorta learn a lot of things on the way when a disease is attached to ur face, and your levels of determination are beyond trying to help it, every detail never goes untouched in the technical background, and im confident to say i pretty much know most things related to inflammatory acne, physically and emotionally.

Thank you so much! And it does help so much to alk to someone who understands! Thanks again ~ And here's to clear skin forever!

Well, its coming up to a year since i was given my first roaccutane pill. And its exactly a year since i took a shot of how bad my face was back then, so i thought id update y'all with how i look today, thanks to roaccutane:

transformationwf3.jpg

^image doesnt seem to be working, direct link :

Click here

So, it's been a whole 15 months since I've been off roaccutane. I've not been on the forums much but to report back, my life is back to normal. It's taken me about a year after my face started to heal to gain back my new level of confidence.

Here's how I look now

post-20002-1202052797_thumb.jpg

If there's one thing I will never regret in life, it would be the day I went to the dermatolgists and demanded to be put on roaccutane. That day was the beginning of my new life and I wouldnt change a thing so far.

Im kind of glad my face turned like that during college, it meant that girls wouldn't have just gone for my looks, more for the personality. Although I didnt end up hooking up with anyone at college, this is why Im slightly grateful because I managed to complete my course there and come out with 3 fantastic A-Levels.

The only things Im not grateful for are walking around staring at the floor and the pain. I also had a football hit my face a few times in matches because I played for the college team and it sucked bigtime.

Im just another person ontop of loads who is walking proof that roaccutane is not only the closest cure for acne, but it can change your life.

I just wanted to say your skin looks amazing! well done for making it thru the course ive just started mine fingers crossed hehe glad it worked for you cant believe how clear your skin is! :D