Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goober80

Perricone Plan

I posted last week about exercise and acne. This guy, Dr. Perricone, believes acne can be triggered by physical stress, and an increase in male hormones, both of which he claims exercise produces. He recommends yoga as an alternative. In my last post, I told you about my first bad outbreak nearly 9 months into the regimen ... and I wondered if it could be caused by my workout. After many months of sporadic exercise, I've started a regular schedule of cardio and weights (mostly elliptical trainer and treadmill). Anyway ... if anyone has an insight into this Perricone plan, or the issue of exercise and acne, please post.

Thanks!

im a professional.. (well nearly, waiting for the endorsment deal to close) endurance runner for the Australian institute of Sport and i run everyday. ometimes i swim and bike ride. i find that exercise actually makes my acne better. all i do is rinse off the sweat and i look better than wen i awoke. exercise increases circulation, brings down swelling and and overall, made my skin, much better. another incentive to the 5am mornings :D