Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, well it's winter here and my tan is gone.. and i'm on tane and I have so many red marks it's horrible. And I was wanting to tan, to cover the red marks, and also just makes you look better.. I know being on tane makes you sensitive to the sun, but on anti biotics it was the same and I just tanned quicker, it was great.

Someone told me it makes your red marks show even more, is this true? If so, I was thinking of trying that tanning stuff that slowly tans over time with the applications you put on, would this make my face break out?

cheers

do you mean Johnson's Holidy Skin? If you do, my brother and I both use that, and it doesn't cause us to break out. It's a good moisturiser, and I use the body one too. Be careful to wash your hands afterwards, and don't use it if your skin is super dry or peeling, because it will turn out uneven.

Seriously stay out of the sun on tane...not only will you burn like crazy, but it'll take much longer to heal and you're at a higher risk of skin cancer. It's not worth it!

do you mean Johnson's Holidy Skin? If you do, my brother and I both use that, and it doesn't cause us to break out. It's a good moisturiser, and I use the body one too. Be careful to wash your hands afterwards, and don't use it if your skin is super dry or peeling, because it will turn out uneven.

Seriously stay out of the sun on tane...not only will you burn like crazy, but it'll take much longer to heal and you're at a higher risk of skin cancer. It's not worth it!

Yep, the Johnson's face one, I haven't tried the all over one though.. but I used this neutrogena one where a tan built up over time, I used it to maintain this bad ass tan on my legs that I got after christmas and it worked soo damn well.