Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XoxkATzxoX

covergirl TruBlend pressed powder

iv just bought Covergirls new TruBlend pressed powder and i wsa wondering wether anyone has tried this and wether they like it??

i dont like feeling weighed down by makeup and previously only wore tinted moisturizer that didnt really do much for covering my blemishes. I got this stuff in the hope it would provide lightweight coverage and NOT cause new zits...

if uv tried this variety or have any suggestions of other brands, please leave a reply

thanks heaps!! xoxo

I use this powder in Translucent Medium; I love it! It goes on so light (weightless) and evens out skin tone without looking like obvious makeup. It doesn't cause acne for me, or dry out my skin.

I use this powder in Translucent Medium; I love it! It goes on so light (weightless) and evens out skin tone without looking like obvious makeup. It doesn't cause acne for me, or dry out my skin.

yeah iv just tried it in the same shade!! so far so good........

ive used it for awhile now, and although it doesnt cover up my acne (thats what the foundation underneath is for), i use it to make my face just a little bit darker so that i can go over certain spots with another powder in a shade slightly lighter than my actual complexion. it makes the redness turn into the same shade as the clear parts of my skin covered by the trublend. pretty sure it hasnt been the source of my breakouts either.

would u recommend this for guys.....

i just bought green concelar...it made the spots i put it on white, but didint cover all the rednss(am I doign aytung worong?) plus i saw a bit of flakes?

should i put al ot f the concelar and useliek a powder liek that..?

I use the powder foundation in this line, and love it...have rebought 5 or 6 times, which is extremely rare for me.

I just bought the CoverGirl TruBlend and havent used it yet because im very scared to break out..... also dont want it to cause more oil and what not..

btw im a guy any tips? eusa_pray.gif

I just bought the CoverGirl Trueblend Loose powder. In translucent pale. I seriously love it. It matches my skintone so well :angel: And it didn't break me out eather. It's non-acnegenic.

But yeah I'm sure the pressed powder is really good too. I really want to try it.