Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is just a random acne FYI that i thought would be of interest since everyone on here seems into talking about celebrities with acne, acne in hollywood etcetc...

go rent Kiss Kiss Bang Bang..weird movie title i know..it's a movie starring Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer and the movie itself is actually good...its one of my fave summer rentals so far..also, i always thought val kilmer was a crappy actor but in this he's pretty awesome..surprising..

anyways, rent the DVD version...in the special features section theres a gag reel...the format is like before the editing so its not as refined as the actual movie...so yeah, val kilmer has this REALLY noticeable cyst on his jaw...like it was so noticeable it was distracting...otherwise he has great skin but..you know, a cyst's a cyst..and since i watched the gag reel after the actual movie, i was all "what the hell" because throughout the movie, the cyst is nonexistent

they obviously edited it out and airbrushed that part...for the whole movie...makes you wonder..how distracted the audience would be if they hadn't edited it..and also...i always figured movies were different than pictures...airbrushing is difficult because you know...you're moving..but guess not...so when people look perfect in movies...hey, maybe not

so yeah enjoy that little tidbit

also, enjoy the movie, fun stuff

i might rent it and val kilmer is a good batman. way better than that guy in the new batman.

i might rent it and val kilmer is a good batman. way better than that guy in the new batman.

who me? You don't wanna be talking shit about me cause i'm batman and i might have to mistake your ass for the joker

haha.

i hope ur not serious

Guest Michael Jackson

Val Kilmer > all