Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jc77

Does seeing models on magazine cover make you sad?

After college I got a job as a graphic / web designer and use photoshop almost everyday. One day I was looking up some stuff for photoshop and came across the portfolios of people who make their living touching up celebrity photos. The things these people are able to do to the celebrities we see on the covers of magazines is incredible. Boob jobs, tummy tucks, nose jobs, and everyone favorite, acne removal. As a 6 year sufferer of acne It made me feel pretty good to know these people are just like the rest of us in some sick sort of way. Take a minute to take a look at this link and see what the people on the magazine covers really look like. You may be surprised. I hope this can make at least one person feel better about themselves

http://www.nasonart.com/retouchmain.html

this site is even better, click on portfolio -> before / after -> then click a picture, once it loads above where the pictures are click the text that says "click here to see before" and hold down the mouse...Eva Langoria and Billy Bob Thorton look terrible!

http://www.fluideffect.com/

It's true, I'm a designer also, and its amazing what you can do with photoshop. Unfortunately it always makes me hate pictures of me in other people's possession. . . I just want to FIX them first!

Ah well. . .

It's true, I'm a designer also, and its amazing what you can do with photoshop. Unfortunately it always makes me hate pictures of me in other people's possession. . . I just want to FIX them first!

Ah well. . .

I do. When I put the pictures of our xmas party on the work server so everyone could see them I definetly took all my acne out. HAHA

NOOO!! Neil Young really is pretty in real life!

Oh shit is that Neil Young or Billy Bob Thornton. Damn you Photoshop.

Guest *mike*

Is that just a standard version of Photoshop?? if it is then i'm buying it.

Is that just a standard version of Photoshop?? if it is then i'm buying it.

No its the regular version and not the $50 one. About $700 to buy it. If you really want I'll edit some pics for you, I can take out the acne but I cant do nose / boob jobs and things like that. Skin blemishes are no prob though.

in the first site..... all the photos the people get nose jobs! lol

I have the install file & program for anyone that wants photoshop 7 or CS. I have a bunch of the funky filters too.