Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have just started recently seeing this chick that i used to work with for the past month and half or so (nothing too serious), but the last 3 weeks my acne has gone awol but i felt accepted because i had someone there to make me feel good.

anyways i'm over at her place and start talking about whats going on with my skin and how its affecting the way i feel and how i feel about her, and i guess i didn't really explain it very well or seemed very unconfident about it even though i'm not that hung up about it sometimes but she said i was scaring her and i should leave.

i feel like shit and the next 4 months or so on accutane are going to be very lonely and i'm worried that when its over with i'm going to have lost all my confidence and sense of humour.

Someone who isn't supportive like that isn't worth your time. Although I'm not clear myself (I'm not on accutane), I'm getting there. Keep your head up and have a positive attitude.

lol you were scaring her?! Why would she say that? I'd say there are two possibilities:

1. You were being full-on: Esp. since you just started dating, maybe it's not the time to have a big bitch about your face.

OR

2. She's a bitch. And if she doesn't have a skin problem then she's not going to understand how you're feeling.

What a wuss she is. Why the fuck was she scared when you were talking to her? Were threatening to kill her or something? what a retard.

A month into the relationship was too early to give a big depression rant about your skin. In a way, you can't blame her for leaving. You should have just made a statement like, yea my face has exploded with zits, and act confident as if you didn't care. She would have liked you more and 2 years later if your skin still would have been like that, it would have been safe to show your insecurities.

it seems really weird that your girlfriend left you like that. maybe, there was some miscommunication going on... if there wasn't, then it seems like your girl is pretty shallow and undeserving of your attention. it might be tough to go through accutane alone but you know what! you don't need your girlfriend to go through it. sure, it might get lonely but why not use that time to explore yourself. maybe you could concentrate on other activities such as exercise, (this could be really beneficial because after your accutane course, you will be clear and buff as ever, making your ex jealoussss)! anyways don't depend on a girl to feel security because that should always come from yourself. the best of luck with accutane. : )

Author

Dunno man, I broke up with my gf and felt a whole lot better :D I still have my girl and guy friends, life goes on, but without a GF it's just less stressful.

IMHO having a gf makes your acne worse. THat's my personal experience. Now skin is getting better.

lol you were scaring her?! Why would she say that? I'd say there are two possibilities:

1. You were being full-on: Esp. since you just started dating, maybe it's not the time to have a big bitch about your face.

OR

2. She's a bitch. And if she doesn't have a skin problem then she's not going to understand how you're feeling.

i wouldn't say i was being too full on and sounding like a sad fuck but when i told her about things she wasn't taht supportive like sort of looked at me like i'm a pussy WHICH I DEFINATELY AM NOT considering its me who is always sparking up deep and meaningful conversations. People without acne just don't see things the way we would.

oh well shit happens, plenty of fish in the pond and i'm going to be sweeping up all the talent when i'm done with tane :cool: