Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pretty much what the subject says... I just realized how jealous of a person I am, and I don't know how to stop.... its bringing me down so much, no joke. Its not just skin, its with EVERYTHING. Like today, I was hanging out with a few friends.... and I couldn't stop being jealous of all them about everything.. the entire night I was thinking "Ugh I wish I was as skinny as her.. I wish I had her legs, I wish I had her hair, her hair color, her NOSE, her eyebrows, her skin, her tan, her skin, her smile, her height, her arms"... and i think the list stopped somewhere around there. I do this often too, with EVERYONE I see. I literally feel like its controlling me, because I can never seem to be happy with myself when I compare myself to others. I hate it and don't know how to stop

Guest Spike Rules89

Mandy there is nothing wrong with you. You're beautiful. :)

Don't get much better than this

IPB Image

Chin up!

Guest Spike Rules89

:blush: Thank youu :shifty:

Still doesn't help my jealousy problem though :( haha

well I will street it then,

those bitches ain't got shit on you :hand:

:)

everyone is jealous. im sure your friends look at you and wish they had some of your

features just like you do with them.

Have a bet with them who can hook up with more guys in one night, can't be rape-kisses either!

DO IT!!

GO TEAM MANDY!

hahaha

I have nothing to say to this

you are really attractive! you look like the type of girl guys really want but arent sure if they can get

Thank you for the compliment.... though the 2nd half im pretty sure is not the case for me haha

i get insanely jealous when girls that i'm involved with (in any capacity) get joy from anybody else.

I know how you feel

when i was a little kid i liked this girl and she use to just die in laughter at this other kids jokes

the girls name was melanie and the guys name was mike..........i fucking hate mike

Cheer up Charlie.

Jealous

dude.

that almost made me cry.

i know far too much about Lennon's life, but haven't seen much film footage of him... that's so intensely sad.

:(

but yeah, pookie, the jealousy thing is lame. i did get a momentary flash of jealous when a lady friend of mine was talking about how much fun she had with one of her female friends. damn i gots problems.

but yeah, pookie, the jealousy thing is lame. i did get a momentary flash of jealous when a lady friend of mine was talking about how much fun she had with one of her female friends. damn i gots problems.

you dont have problems. i think it is just natural for people to want to feel like theyre number 1. atleast

for me anyway.

yeah, i have an odd thing with perfectionism, though.

oh well, life goes on, eh? as long as i'm not killing or beating people up over being jealous, i'm fine...

everyone is jealous LOL

im always :

damn , i wish i was wide

damn , i wish i was 6'2''

damn , i wish i was rich

damn , i wish i was buff

damn , i wish i can be a star player in basketball

damn , i wish i could sing better

damn , i wish i could have better skin

damn , i wish ..... u name it.

well , if u compare urself to people in poverty who sleep on the street and all that bad stuff like ppl in poor places in africa or something u'll cheer up and feel that ur really lucky.

Pretty much what the subject says... I just realized how jealous of a person I am, and I don't know how to stop.... its bringing me down so much, no joke. Its not just skin, its with EVERYTHING. Like today, I was hanging out with a few friends.... and I couldn't stop being jealous of all them about everything.. the entire night I was thinking "Ugh I wish I was as skinny as her.. I wish I had her legs, I wish I had her hair, her hair color, her NOSE, her eyebrows, her skin, her tan, her skin, her smile, her height, her arms"... and i think the list stopped somewhere around there. I do this often too, with EVERYONE I see. I literally feel like its controlling me, because I can never seem to be happy with myself when I compare myself to others. I hate it and don't know how to stop

Do you have a boyfriend?

Someone who appreciates you and likes you.

This will help you.

And do things that make you happy like travel and visiting places, music, sports etc.

Do you have a boyfriend?

This will help you.

And do things that make you happy like travel and visiting places, music, sports etc.

Nope.. I dont have a boyfriend... I have an intense fear of relationships =\

Thank you for the tips though =)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Do you have a boyfriend?

This will help you.

Nope.. I dont have a boyfriend... I have an intense fear of relationships =\

Thank you for the tips though =)

Why do you have an intense fear of relationships? Can't be because of your appearance because you're beautiful.

Hey Mandy, I have the exact same problem as you.. lol I just got to work this morning and I was pretty upset just because I was on the train sitting accross from this girl with the most perfect skin I have ever seen... most perfect body.. perfect hair... I just kept LOOKING at her. Train rides ar ethe worst cause there are so many people and I'm always looking around at other people.. thinking not very highly of myslef because "everyone" is luckier than me right?? Haha... we need to stop judging ourselves so much and find what we like about ourselves and think about these things all the time. It's hard I know.. and I'm trying my best, but I just get really down on myslef. Cheer up... we're all in this together...

I know how you feel... Although I believe you have nothing to worry about because you're cute as hell and I see nothing on your face. I struggle with scars everyday, and it kills me, I will almost certainly never find a girlfriend, and my life is doomed to suck because of this, and I tried everything to compensate for my scars, I built my body into a sculpture and I havent turned back, It makes me feel better to know that i'm very health and strong, more than most people, but still, that doesn't help anything, not with women anyway, they still look at me with total disgust, and the funny thing is im not even ugly ! I have everything a man could wish for, I'm tall, lean, strong and healthy as a man can be I guess. Sometimes I just want to kill myself and end the pain, but I don't, I guess a part of me still says I might have a descent life ahead of me, considering I'm only 21 years old. Don't let it get you down Mandy, you look great from what I can see here, I would be scared to death to approach a beautiful girl like you, hang in there and you will get everything you want. ;)

Guest *mike*

i get insanely jealous when girls that i'm involved with (in any capacity) get joy from anybody else.

I know how you feel

when i was a little kid i liked this girl and she use to just die in laughter at this other kids jokes

the girls name was melanie and the guys name was mike..........i fucking hate mike

Man, I remember Mel, damn she was good in bed.