Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been clear for about two months now from mild acne and i'm just wondering if I can stop using BP on my chin to alleviate the redness that bp did to my skin?

I will still be using sylacylic acid on my chin though so I shouldn't break out from not using bp.

I've been clear for about two months now from mild acne and i'm just wondering if I can stop using BP on my chin to alleviate the redness that bp did to my skin?

I will still be using sylacylic acid on my chin though so I shouldn't break out from not using bp.

Hey!! you and me are in the same situation although i don't have the redness but wanted to break from from my BP. what i do is try to just use it once or twice a week unless i get a minor breakout and then i use it. Otherwise at night i just put some Normaderm Vichy anit-imperfection concentrate for sudden localaized breakouts (4% salycylic acid) on the potential problem areas :) and i just dalacin T on my forehead. But take a few days off the BP (BP vacations i call them) i think you'll find that the redness and marks decrease very fast.