Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mdlax10

blackhead scar

I had mild blackheads on my nose, but i tried sylacylic acid and there gone now. But I looked really close in a mirror and i saw like a hole. Its not too noticable and its the only mark left of my blackheads.

Any way to make it go away?

I had mild blackheads on my nose, but i tried sylacylic acid and there gone now. But I looked really close in a mirror and i saw like a hole. Its not too noticable and its the only mark left of my blackheads.

Any way to make it go away?

Hi there,

what product did you use for your nose, im trying neutrogena clear pore treatment. It doesnt seem to be doing much? Im sure your skin pore will close after time.

@ mrhamster, wouldn't it be better to pm mdlax10 if you want to ask which product he uses?

@mdlax10, how big is the hole en how long do you have it. Most holes you still noticed after two weeks stay.

hey guys

i use a 10x mirror to look at my blackheads. I guess i noticed the hole 3 days ago. i dont think its noticable in a regular mirror unless my nose is touching it.

mrhamster - i use prescription salycylic/glycolic acid pads.

then why the hell do you even care??? this is just bizarre. i have hundreds of blackheads on my nose that are literally visible from several feet away in just ok lighting. one tiny tiny hole?? give me a break!

then why the hell do you even care??? this is just bizarre. i have hundreds of blackheads on my nose that are literally visible from several feet away in just ok lighting. one tiny tiny hole?? give me a break!

I agree. If you can't see it, then why do you care?!?

Lol guys, the thing is that I can see it. Granted, I do not have acne anymore or acne scars. I may sound selfish, but I want it to go away.