Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would anyone in the new england (conneticut, Maine, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, vertmont and new hampshire) area be up for having a get together or even just going and hanging out? Even if not iisthere anyone else in here form new england

Would anyone in the new england (conneticut, Maine, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, vertmont and new hampshire) area be up for having a get together or even just going and hanging out? Even if not iisthere anyone else in here form new england

I am in Mass.

:cool:

boston here.

eh im not much for social gatherings and such..... plus one of u can be a serial killer

boston here.

eh im not much for social gatherings and such..... plus one of u can be a serial killer

cmon, if there is one serial killer, i'm pretty sure the rest of us can take em on :lol:

the guy swung an axe at his best friend.

Theres a good few of us in England, Ive met up with Lara and Ry (calibos) meet up with Lucinda, tis great :D

boston here.

cmon, if there is one serial killer, i'm pretty sure the rest of us can take em on :lol:

the guy swung an axe at his best friend.

Ya didnt he almost kill him when he was drunk, and that dumbfuck thought it was funny...

Nate what have you ever been in the boston area

Not sure what you're asking here, don't mean to be rude or anything.

I haven't been to Boston in a while. I live near Worcester.

I was asking your last neme (nate what) but nm a social gathering was a silly idea anyway

japan...:shifty:

wow japan really?? I lived in japan, what part are you in? I am half japanese btw.

Anyway, I live in NY ;).

Yay! Us texans got to stick 2gether!!! lol. My Texas history teacher wrote "the eyes of Texas are apon you" In my year book... She's devoted her life to Texas.... lol