Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay i'm 14 going on 15. i really would like clear skin [& not just for a day or two, like forever] b4 i go back to school in the fall. i have tried several products, none seeming to help. i really dont know what to do. does anyone have any solutions?

i really would like clear skin [& not just for a day or two, like forever] b4 i go back to school in the fall.

As do I, my dear, as do we all... Please don't be discouraged, but that is a dream that may not come true. Acne usually doesn't go away in a few weeks, and many of us on the boards are living proof.

Please describe your acne better--how long have you had it, what kind of belmishes do you get, what products have you tried, etc. It will be easier to try to help you and make suggestions if you can be more specific. There is no one-size-fits all acne "cure."

i really would like clear skin [& not just for a day or two, like forever] b4 i go back to school in the fall.

As do I, my dear, as do we all... Please don't be discouraged, but that is a dream that may not come true. Acne usually doesn't go away in a few weeks, and many of us on the boards are living proof.

Please describe your acne better--how long have you had it, what kind of belmishes do you get, what products have you tried, etc. It will be easier to try to help you and make suggestions if you can be more specific. There is no one-size-fits all acne "cure."

well my acne i've had since the 5th grade so i guess i've had it for a few years now. my belmishes range from huge massive ugly pimples that usually get bad whiteheads, and sometimes i only get like a small pimple that isnt all that noticable. i've tried products like proactive, natures cure, clearasil, umm clean & clear, neutrogena, Biore, ect. i've tried just about anything & everything from comercials. umm yup that's about it, thanks for the help.

Next time you go to the doctor ask him or her about it, and you might get a referral to a dermatologist. Since you've never had a prescription treatment, you have lots of available options. I wouldn't waste any time... Don't ignore that you have it and that it's a problem or you could end up like me and others on this board who've had it for 8 or 10 years or more... and it can get worse instead of better with time.