Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waterxyro

Redness when i'm working/on a hot day/after playin sports

Hi, I'm 17 years old,asian male, mild oily skin

Problem: Redness when i'm working/on a hot day/after playin sports

I have had this problem ever since i applied BP 10% to my cheeks and went out in the sun, without sunscreen or sunblock, after that, the spots that i treated BP with got all blotchy red(probably because of the sun damage), its been almost 2 years now, and the spots(on both my left an right cheeks) have faded greatly.

when i come home from playin sports, i look in the mirror and the area (cheeks mainly) are red

when im at work(cashier) dealin with guests, it gets red,

and on a very hot day, if i wear too much clothes, my cheeks gets red

Its usually normal when im relaxed and not doing anything,

When it gets red, i feel the blood rising in my skin and its annoying. I'm really not into trying any products that you arent sure will work. ALOE VERA has helped me a lot, i only cleansed with either cetaphil gentle cleanser/purpose soap bar, no moisturizor, my oily skin mosturizes my skin enough. and i exfoliate at times with baking soda+water. I'm really hoping you guys can help me find a way to cure it/ help it heal faster.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!

maybe its just ur body temperature going up? or do you mean red marks like spots, or red like blushing.

its the blood rushing back to those spots. I get the same thing and it's very troubling. I feel like I'll never have clear skin. when you excercise or your face gets hot those spots will look redder

yea i think its blood rushing to those spots, is there a way i can help it? its also when im busy cashiering at work, i dont know if its a blush or not but it goes away when im relaxed and not tense or nervous

please help

hmm if u only have red marks when your body temperature rises, there's nothing you can really do. try getting a dark tan? seriously.

im at work(cashier) dealin with guests

Do you work at disney? I only ask because you called the people 'guests'

im at work(cashier) dealin with guests

Do you work at disney? I only ask because you called the people 'guests'

no i work retail

Rosacea...th\ats exactly how mine started when I started applying 10% BP gel. I suggest you do a lot of reading on the disease before it incapacitates you like it did me.

signs of heat stroke-

fatigue,headache,nausea and flushed skin on your face and extremities.

For me i feel comfortable going out and talking to people until i start turnig bright read it makes me look absolutely terrible. ITs fucking tramatizing especiall when im at work. Whem im not turning bright red i really dont look that bad. I really just want my skin to reach its maximium level of clearing i know im never gonna have good skin again buit i just want it to be the best or close to the best. And right now id say i got a ways to go

Hi, I'm 17 years old,asian male, mild oily skin

Problem: Redness when i'm working/on a hot day/after playin sports

I have had this problem ever since i applied BP 10% to my cheeks and went out in the sun, without sunscreen or sunblock, after that, the spots that i treated BP with got all blotchy red(probably because of the sun damage), its been almost 2 years now, and the spots(on both my left an right cheeks) have faded greatly.

when i come home from playin sports, i look in the mirror and the area (cheeks mainly) are red

when im at work(cashier) dealin with guests, it gets red,

and on a very hot day, if i wear too much clothes, my cheeks gets red

Its usually normal when im relaxed and not doing anything,

When it gets red, i feel the blood rising in my skin and its annoying. I'm really not into trying any products that you arent sure will work. ALOE VERA has helped me a lot, i only cleansed with either cetaphil gentle cleanser/purpose soap bar, no moisturizor, my oily skin mosturizes my skin enough. and i exfoliate at times with baking soda+water. I'm really hoping you guys can help me find a way to cure it/ help it heal faster.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!

I just made a post about this same thing, I am hoping poeple will have a solution. The things i've heard of are: Shampoo - Head and Shoulders

Baking Soda and water

Euricine (sorry for spelling) 10%, or just straight up using your own pee.

I'm afraid to do any just incase it might make it worse. I hope you get feedback with a solution to this.

You prob have roscea or seborrheic dermatitis & in those conditions using BP makes it alot more worse.The redness is cause of blood vessels ,you know sometimes its best not to use anything on your face,thats how i got rid of most of my redness realizing most of redness came from the agg cleansers and creams causeed my face to flush more,other than that you have corticosteriod creams(temporary) and photofacial lasers to to cure that.