Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adsno_1

Has anyone tried this?

been on the regimen for a months and it has been effective, although i still have uneven looking skin and still slightly red with redmarks. i was thinkin of doing the regimen once a day at night and then in then morning using just a moisturiser with Salicylic Acid in it, has anyone one tried this and has it been effective?

You can try Neutrogena Health skin lotion. It evens out blotchy skin and fades redmarks.

yea, consider using a moisturizer with some AHA in it (glycolic acid or lactic acid) instead of your regular moisturizer. Just start out using it only once a day or every other day since they can be irritating at first.

But AHA should help even the skin tone and help those pink marks fade a bit quicker.

Do you think you will get better results by only washing at nights?

Anyways.. moisturize with AHA is effective and good but dont forget to protect yourself against the sun.

I know for a fact if I used BP only at night I would break-out, because that's the thing that's doing anything for my skin. Even when I don't wash my face within 12 hours, I break-out, because the BP loses its power or something and bacteria attacks my skin!!

The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Facial Lotion does have SPF 15 so you are going to protect your skin with this moisturizer.

try puredeming intense gel, it's great at evening out the skin tone

also try using moisturizers with AHA, as Brandy suggested

you can also get a glycolic peel done

thanks for the replys, i would try the neutragena heathly skin lotion although ive heard that it can cause redness which i already have a problem with. i was thinking of just using the regimen at night to lessen the dryin effects of bp on the skin for 24 hours which will help with the redness and skin tone, and also with using a moisturiser (with salicylic acid) in morning this should help against spots in the day. i'll try this but then if i start to breakout i'll go back on the regimen twice a day

ok thanks Brandy i'll let u know how it goes, if it is more drying then i'll jus go straight back on the regimen twice a day