Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 46

A few small whiteheads on and around nose.

Face just looked funky today =/

I can still feel a few coming up around my left cheek/nose

Will ice every 6-8 hours.

Day 49 and Day 50

Omg 50 days already?!

Nothing much to report. Lots of red marks, no new spots

17 days until I leave for college. I hope these marks fade a bit more before then.

Day 51

A whitehead formed overnight right where my nose and cheek connect. Luckily, these go away within a day.

I'm a little concerned about my left cheek since it seems to have a few small under the skin spots / clogged pores. I'm not quite sure which. I may spot treat with a little bit of tea tree oil to see if it helps since these spots have been there for over a week. They are not visibile but I can feel the bumpy texture.

Day 52

Small bumb on my right cheek about an inch from my ear. I will spot treat with tea tree oil.

Quite dry today, so I will use less bp and a bit more moisturizer.

Day 56

No new spots this morning.

I went to the beach today and put lots os sunscreen on. I hope don't break out since I hate adding other products in as I am paranoid it will break me out.

Anyways, this is then end of week 8 which means I am nearing 2 months on the regimen.

I will just give an update for my first 8 weeks.

I am pretty much clear right now, andhave been for the past week. I no longer breakout practically everyday andget whiteheads all over my forehead an nose. I still have clogged pores on my forhead, but I will deal with that later when I feel more confortable adding in new products. My nose looks really good. My cheeks have stray red marks, which have faded remarkably well this past week. I was pleasantly surprised. i think it may be due to my added exfoliation using baking soda since I could tell my skin was not getting rejuvinated on its own. My only complaint is that I have some small white looking, maybe 1 mm in diameter spots on my cheeks right around my nose. They are only visible when looking close up, although they do bother me a lot since they do not go away. This was the main reason I started using the baking soda in order to exfoliate and solve this problem. If not, I will go see a derm in a few weeks as it resembles milia, although I'm hoping it is not. Otherwise, i really only have marks that need to be faded. I do still get the occasion pimple, but it will usually go away within a few days.

Day 59

I had this one under the skin bumb on me left cheek right by my nose that seemed to get a bit larger the past few weeks. It wasn' too noticeable since it was flesh colored, howeveri decided yesterday to gently press the sides, and to my surprise white puss came out instantly. I barely used any force, so i think it was almost completely surfaced. Today I have a small red mark in its place, but I'm happy that the bumb is going away.

Also, exfoliating seems to be evening my skin tone as well as fading the red marks. I have even noticed those small white things (not whiteheads) dissapearing.

This is the clearest I've been in years, which is so amazing since college starts in one week. After I counquer acne, I will deal with the clogged pores on my forehead. At least they aren't really noticeable, and relatvely flat.

Day 60 - two months now!

Well, the good times could not continue forever...Today those under the skin bumbs all decided to come up at once.

I have one by my left chin, 2 by my left cheek near the mouth, and one on my forehead near my right eyebrow.

I reallllllllllllllllllllllly hope this clears before next thursday, which is move-in-day for me. :pray:

Day 61

I hate my face.

Why must this breakout come right before I leave!?!!

The last two weeks were so great...And now this.

Currently I have 4 spots on my left cheek, most of which are flat red marks. One spot on my forehead which is still a bit raised. NO MORE!

Day 64 - Week 10!

Missed yesterday, ohh well

My current status is one spot on my right side right under my eye, 2 on my left side right by my mouth.

Other than that, quite a few red marks from previous breakouts.

I have the same experience as you have and I tried everything possible on the market and Derm. prescription. I was still fighting with my acne problem. Around six months ago, my Chinese doctor pass on me a free sample of pristine skin therapy bar. In the first three days, I feel my skin soft and smooth, and is not so greasy, and my blemish gone and blackhead cleared. I was so shocked, this product is so amazing. I check with my doctor where I can get it. My doctor told me I can get it at www.pristineskincare.com. till now, I already used two soap bars, I noticed that my acne scars hve shrunk down to the point that I can only see them very close at the mirror. Now that I am satisfied with my results. I would like to share with you about my experience and let you enjoyed it Good Luck!

I think I will follow in Tinman's steps minus the sarcasm, as a 3 day cure is obviously impossible - I do believe this is just and advert :naughty:

Day 65

I have a very small spot forming on my right temple. Nothing else new.

Only 2 days until I leave for college :eh: