Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 27

Ugggg if only it followed my last 4

Large spot forming on top right cheek

*Possible* small one on left and right cheeks

So Depressed today - Another Breakout :wall:

Update:

Small ones *seemed* to have vanished - wishful thinking?

Large one is slowly surfacing, much like the one on my left cheek that took a week to surface

Day 29 - week 5, day 1

New spot on top right cheek - small for now

This breakout seems to be subsiding, hopefully.

I don't think I'll ever be able to use the full amount of bp as my skin gets so uttely dry with using only half the recommended dose. :( I'll try going slow for now, hoping that my skin adjusts.

Thought I would just log the current condition of my skin.

Forehead - lots of clogged pores, red marks, dark marks

Left Cheek - 1 large spot, 1 small spot, 1 giant red mark, other red marks

Right Cheek - Lots of red marks and dark spots

Chin - clear

3 active spots right now, which is a big improvement from 30 days ago. The red spots seem to take forever to fade, but it's better than active spots all over. I will commit at least 2 more months to only the regimen, and then hopefully I will be able to add something for clogged pores.

1 month down, 2 to go!

Thanks for the support Metric :D

Day 32

I have 3 painful cysts and possibly one more forming, all of which are along my jawline. Other than that, I have a blotches of red marks all over.

I'm really hoping these cysts are only temporary, possibly part of the purging since I up'ed the amount of bp I'm using.

I have not had a cyst for at least 4 months, so getting 3, possible 4 at once has been rather tough. :(

Like the "what to expect" section says, person is considering other options, but will soldier on.

Day 33

No new spots that I can see/feel, however I am still recovering from thebreakout of days past.

The cyst on my left jaw is finally going down, the one I thought was a cyst because of the pain on my lower right jaw was actually a whitehead and is now fading.

The cyst on my mid right jaw seems to also be going down, although it still is a bit painful. I still have one cyst under the skin that still hurts, but hopefully it will follow suit.

No more cysts please!

Day 34

No new spots that I can see today

The cyst on my lower right jaw seems to be growing :(

The spot on my upper right jaw (not a cyst after all) is still a bit painful and when I gently push the sides, it discharges some gunk :wacko: This has been going on for about 2 days now

My other cysts have calmed down a bit - They seem to be going away as I have been rigourously medicating and icing them.

I will just comment that I think my skin is finally getting used to the glycolic acid. My skin looks a bit more toned and the brown patch I got from using the benzaclin is evening out.

Day 35

No new spots today - so far, although i do feel a bit itchy in certain areas

The other spots from this week are fading, all have become scabs or flattened except for one located on my lower right jaw

Forehead seems to have closed comedones which isn't very noticeable, but still there. Will look into green cream or possibly a prescription for differin to replace the bp just for my forehead.

I leave in one month for college

I hope to see even more improvement by then :pray:

Day 36 - week 6

Woke up with a spot forming on my left cheek toward my nose :(

no other spots - feeling a bit down though b/c of new spot

hopefully the ice will kill it

Day 37

The area where i noticed a spot forming yesterday feels a bit bumpy, however I cannot see any spots other than a small wrinkle there. I will be icing twice a day and spot treating with extra bp during the day to hopefull kill whatever is forming.

Other than that, no new spots.

I'm still quite dry, however I will continue using the same amount of bp, about 1/2 finger to 3/4 of my face (not on chin) and just hope it subsides.

Day 38

No new spots so far -

The past few days, I have been feeling very small bumps that come and go on my cheeks by my nose. They are not visible, however I can feel them. I'm still icing and addinge xtra bp. Hopefully they will go away without surfacing. I can hope. :pray:

Day 39

Feeling down today. I noticed 2 tiny whiteheads on my right cheek by my nose. I extracted these easily, however I started picking at a few clogged pores. My face looks so bad with red marks :wall: Why must I lose control and go crazy on my face!

Other than that all is ok. I can still feel a few bumps by my left cheek nose. although those will hopefully go away with extra bp.

I'm so glad i get to stay home all day - no work / gf is out of town.

I hope it looks better tomorrow.

Hi Alo.

I extract whiteheads by heating the tip of a needle with a small flame until it turns black. Wipe the black stuff off and then gently poke the side of the whitehead. I then take some tissue and wrap it around my index fingers. Gently push the sides of the spot until blood starts to come up and all the white stuff is out. I then take a q-tip and dap some hydrogen peroxide on the wound. After a few minutes, I will then apply some neosporin cream.

Day 41

No new spots

I'm happy to say that the "under the skin" spots I felt this past week are practically gone on my right cheek.

My right cheek is just a mess of marks, but little active acne.

In a few weeks I may be completely clear with just those red marks.

I'd just like to say that the csr has worked wonderfully for my nose and forehead. I used to get a whole bunch of tiny whiteheads there, but now none. Maybe the occasional blackhead.

My cheeks are a bit more persistent but that is expected since i get papules/pustules/cysts (a few)