Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
09rules

Exercise and Acne

Haven't worked out in two weeks because I've been sick and not eating enough to be able to work out. And now i've got four new things on my face that are threatening to turn into cysts... My skin has been very clear for the last four or five weeks when I was exercising regularly.

I think it's because I'm not getting my lovely endorphines to reduce those stress hormones :D I probably haven't been getting a very balanced diet lately either because I'm rarely hungry enough to eat everything I need.

Any thoughts on this relationship?

could be. I had knee surgery a few months back. Obviously, I couldn't exercise and was breaking out more than normal after my skin being pretty good. The biggest thin gI noticed was that my skin tone suffers the most when I can't work out. My skin tends to look "calmer" and more even toned after a hard workout.

The biggest thin gI noticed was that my skin tone suffers the most when I can't work out. My skin tends to look "calmer" and more even toned after a hard workout.

Yeah, me too.

The biggest thin gI noticed was that my skin tone suffers the most when I can't work out. My skin tends to look "calmer" and more even toned after a hard workout.

Yeah, me too.

ME 3

Yeah, me too.

ME 3

wow, maybe I should exercise more often, huh? by the way Marrakech, I really like your signature :D

Exercise is great for your skin!!! I always thought opposite so i never dared to do it! But now i do and im on accutane so its probably not having much of an effect BUT it sure does feel great!

me 5

i guess, besides endorphines, circulation and sweat have a lot to do with it

good circulation makes your skin look oh so much better, and sweat does go thru those pores that are obviously supposed to be clogged?

I exercise and all it does to me is keep me skinny and flatten my tummy and give me some muscles nothing for my acne

as i lost weight freshman year, i also started getting clearer, not sure if it's a direct affect though, for many other things were happening in my life