Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

If You Could Be Any Superhero or Comic Book Character

If had to have acne but had a choice of picking 1 comic book or superhero character, who would you pick. Think about which superheros have the advantage over acne. Some may even make acne enjoyable.

Personally, I'd pick Wolverine from the X-Men because you can rip your pimples/cyst out and say no to pores and then heal instantly with no scarring.

:ninja:

Wolverine has always been my favourite superhero... ever since i was lil boy...lol...

but i like superman 2... if i was superman i wouldnt have acne... cause he doesnt get infected or anythin... hes perfect... except for that damn kryptonite...lol

Guest Spike Rules89

Dude I used to be a big comic geek :) laugh all you want, but I would be Magneto.

As for superman, you know he can't have sex without killing the woman, right?

Guest chipmunk_spunk

As for superman, you know he can't have sex without killing the woman, right?

The guy's hung like a killer whale. The women don't stand a chance. :boohoo:

I thought it was the fact that he ejaculated so hard that he'd put a hole through his partner.

Guest chipmunk_spunk

I thought it was the fact that he ejaculated so hard that he'd put a hole through his partner.

Yeah, sometimes its that that finishes them off. If they survive that then they drown. :(

Omg this is making me cringe.

I would be Spidergirl. I always find myself on top of tall buildings, leaning over the balcony and looking at all the other buildings when i'm downtown and wishing I could swing from them.

Guest Spike Rules89

Akira powers would be cool, minus blowing up

I'd be the Juggernaut

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH :lol::razz:

Id be spider man turned into venom.

Aquaman, i like D.C over MARVEL, and besides the salt water would be good for my acne.[attachmentid=5235]

post-22829-1153445964_thumb.jpg

post-22829-1153445964_thumb.jpg

apparently superman can have sex.. In the new superman movie you find out he has a son.. which i thought was a sleezy/cheap twist to the movie that really fucked it up even more. If I could be a superhero, i'd like to make up a super hero instead of bein a comic superhero. I'd like to be the little short skinny kid with glasses and acne that every1 laughs at, but have secret super powers tht nobody knows about.. Plus nobody would know im the real superhero cause i would just look like a nerdy kid. when transforming into the superhero or whatever, i'd just lose the glasses and acne and nobody would know its me, then after doing my job, i'd hide my superhero identity by going back to being a little nerdy lookin kid.

Guest Spike Rules89

I'd be the Juggernaut

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH :lol::razz:

Id be spider man turned into venom.

Carnage?

Venom came from Spiderman, Mask you n00b

Guest tvirus_outbreak

CARRIE WHITE

obviously the phoenix. she can do just about anything. my acne would be history!....but then id kill everything and everybody, so nobody would care that my skin was clear.

Guest Spike Rules89

I would shut your brain down with my powers :)

I'd be spiderman!! Man i often have dreams where I leap around buildings with his powers.

Of course he might have no advantage over other superheroes. But he is slim, he is physically strong and he can almost fly.

Yup!