Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i feel like im ..cursed

i jsut attempted to dye my hair black and it went green

my acne is the worst its ever been

and everyone thinks its funny

i just feel like dying :(

sorry to hear that.... :(

I'd say get to a salon and get it fixed, but it's usually expensive and people typically can't afford it.....

things will get better though.... try and stay positive. do something little that makes you happy like have a cup of tea and listen to music (not depressing stuff) *hugs*

that really bites. im sorry to hear that. i went through that "i want to die now" phase, and honestly it is not worth it. i really that negative thinking and stress makes me break out even more. i don't know if that is the case for you, but why not try to revert all of that negative energy and channel to fixing the problem. you accidentally made your hair green, re-dye it. black is a really strong color so it will definitely hide the green hair. and i don't know why but i think dark green hair is pretty neat. why don't you try using it as a fashion statement. for those ppl, who laughed at you are just prolly laughing because they are your friends and they do bullshitty stuff like that once in awhile, they were prolly not intending to hurt you. no worries, you will look beautiful in no time. just be careful when you dye your hair that the chemical doesn't touch the face, because it might make it breakout even more. i was trying to dye the hair near my ears and the chemical touched my skin and made me breakout for the longest time. best of luck!! im here for your support

seriously dont get down because you have green hair. i remember my grandma let my sister die her hair red to get the gray out and it turned out bright orange. she was 60 years old at the time. nothing more funny that an old mexican lady with bright orange hair.

i also took a look at your at your gallery i hope you dont mind, but im glad i did because your such cute a girl with such nice eyes, nice lips, nice smile and nice everything! :wub:

Guest No Pride

In a society where good looks are everything and anything else is cast out and buried in a hole, I agree with you, life can suck. BUT look at what you have!! At least you have hair. At least you have a facial structure. At least you have all limbs and arms and your health. At least you are educated, have food and water and no critical illnesses. You have a lot to be happy and proud of. Develop your confidence and just mentally destroy those that put you down. Or you can do what I do and take a cocktail of mind altering mood altering drugs. Whatever works for ya.

Hey all curses are meant to end... just ask my fuckin Yankees that!!!!! nah jp, your not cursed, just negative thinking makes you feel that way. It'll all come around. Besides it could of been worse, your hair was dyed green, its better than not having any hair at all due to an accident right? Just try dying it again.