Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest papillon

Bye Everyone!

Guest papillon

Dear fellow acne sufferers and the Acne.org forum:

I just wanted to say that I̢۪ve enjoyed my two years on this forum providing my opinions and product reviews. I̢۪ve met many kind people here who gave me a lot of support when I needed it most. I hope I did the same to others.

My acne started with one annoying zit two years ago when I was a naïve 21-year-old (Ah~ I’m almost 23 now!) and I’ve been battling mild acne, mild scars and red marks here and there caused by various product use such as Retin-A and benzoyl peroxide. Also during these two years, I’ve found out that I’m terribly allergic to erythromycin. It got rid of my initial breakout from Retin-A, but it made me a sick person for more than a year. I had no energy and was extremely moody. I’m getting better now.

Please be extremely cautious and think twice about applying strong chemicals to your face and orally taking prescription medications.

I learned a lot and made many mistakes during my two years here, but now, I̢۪m ready to move on. I think I spend too much time here reading people̢۪s posts (LOL because it̢۪s fun reading them!), but I no longer have any time to do this as I̢۪ll be attending graduate school in the fall (Wish me luck!).

I know that many forum users are students like I am. Good luck in your studies and everything else in the future! (heh heh – Of course, good luck to non-students as well!)

Acne sucks!

I̢۪m OUTTA here!

- papillon

Guest papillon

Heh heh. Thanks for all your "bye"s.

But I'm gonna hang around until school starts in September.

*SIGH* I want my red marks GONE!