Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodlust

Weird Bump I have(PLEASE HELP!!!!)

Hey guys, first post!. I have had very mild acne for a few years, mainly from shaving, but i have got a new problem now. I have a bump near my eye on the inside of the bridge of my nose. Im not sure what it is, It is just a bump, it has no head, it doesn't hurt, and it gets smaller when i hold a hot rag, but always come back. Im not sure what to do with it or what it is. Can anyone help me?

Guest Spike Rules89

maybe a small cyst, try ice

I don't know.. but I peeled the skin from the inside of an egg shell today and put a few layers of that on my large pimple on the side of my face.. and let it fully dry.. and it seemed to cut the size of the pimple in half.. it was shocking.. my pimple sounds somewhat like your pimple in that it never came to a head.. and it is not painful...so you might want to try that? sorry I don't have more advice..

by the way your eyes are GORGEOUS

have no idea

you said it didn't hurt? if it did, i would know what it is, b/c i get those sometimes and they usually go away by themselves in a few days

but if doesn't hurt... ir eally have no idea

Guest Michael Jackson

it might not be a zit hold on I will find out.

sebaceous gland hyperplasia

it could be that. I have one, and I believe it is SGH and not acne. :(

Guest Michael Jackson

you would have to go to a derm, maybe they can inject it. It will go down with time though

its getting bigger, i have a dermatolagist apointment in a week but i have a lot of things coming up and i was wondering if their is anything i can do to reduce the size or redness. I was going to hold a warm rag on it to soften it up and poke it with a neddle and drain it. Good idea? here is a pic

IPB Image

Is it painful?? i wouldn't do anything to it, just go to your derm and see what they say.