Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using the Cetaphil moisturizer with the spf 15 for a while now, and it has been leaving my skin looking really oily even though I have dry skin. I want to try the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion but I am afraid of the small amount of AHA in it. AHA seemed to make my skin get really red when I first used it in the Eucerin Renewal Lotion.

Is there any good moisturizer that won't make my skin looking oily?

Have you tried using less moisturizer?

NHSFL is pretty strong glycolic, if your skin went red with Eucerin Renewal, then I would not recommend you use NHSFL. Eucerin is very mild with lactic acid.

yeah dude the greasiness of that moisturizer is ridiculous, i agree. greasy ass skin looks worse than acne anyways so whats the point, right? i stopped using moisturizers with spf because of that reason and ive had no problems, i only get sun for maybe 10 minutes during the day while im at work and then if i end up going out in the sun for longer i put on a moisturizer with spf 15, but only when absolutely necessary cause i really felt self concious and like a jackass cause of my greasy face.

I think it is the SPF that makes your skin look shiny/glossy/greasy/oily. I ordered the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion without the SPF because I don't go out in the sun anyway, the only time I go out is at night (and the sun isn't out at that time of course). Plus I got a good deal.. the 2.5 fl oz bottle for only $5.00 cuz my uncle works at Johnson and Johnson =]