Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scorpiohapa

So Anyone have Positive Results From Pantethine?

I see it mentioned a lot, did a search on here, but I didn't see anyone that had anything definitive to say about it or used it yet. Anyone have any results? Use it for a while? I think I'm going to get it, I heard its better than just B5. I've been using B5 for a couple months off and on and it works for a while but then seems to not work, and I have been feeling so much more fatigued, not sure if its from the B5 or not.

I see it mentioned a lot, did a search on here, but I didn't see anyone that had anything definitive to say about it or used it yet. Anyone have any results? Use it for a while? I think I'm going to get it, I heard its better than just B5. I've been using B5 for a couple months off and on and it works for a while but then seems to not work, and I have been feeling so much more fatigued, not sure if its from the B5 or not.

anyone?

what is it? i have been using b5 now for 3 weeks and it has completely cleared up my skin. well, im actually using quite a few things, but i think the b5 is playing a major part.

what is it? i have been using b5 now for 3 weeks and it has completely cleared up my skin. well, im actually using quite a few things, but i think the b5 is playing a major part.

ya B5 worked really good initially for me, really helped the oil. I started using it after I came off my accutane cycle. Then I started to break out bad again so I went back on the b5, not really working too well so I just started using this pantethine yesterday. We'll see. I'll report back in a week.

So what else are you using with the b5?

What brand of B5 were you using at the time of this post?