Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newton22

How many people have went from prescription to CSR?

I'm talking about any kind of retinoids, doxy, mino, tetra pills and any kinda of combo of a few prescription medicine. I have moderate acne, but Tazorac is doing a subpar job of controlling it. I don't know my chances of succeeding with CSR.

I've used BP many times in the past but never applied it according to a regimen similar to CSR.

i've had a pretty extensive prescription medicine background. I've tried numerous things but none with lasting effects. I am now almost two months into CSR and the results are good, i'm confident that things will work out. *knock on wood*

I'd give it a shot.

ive been on prescription medicine last year n it worked wonders for me. but now im giving CSR a try since its less costly. its working but im getting frustrated with the marks. altho, thats probably only cos i think about it too much. lol. not thinking about it is the best thing when someone is on the csr

ive been on prescription medicine last year n it worked wonders for me. but now im giving CSR a try since its less costly. its working but im getting frustrated with the marks. altho, thats probably only cos i think about it too much. lol. not thinking about it is the best thing when someone is on the csr

been on all perscription drugs, they worked but there effects fade out..

Try the CSR

before the regimen i used duac gel, but i didnt follow a regimen, so we i went on the regimen with duac as my bp product my face started to clear up.

though, my doctor likes to swap my medicine around, so through the year iv been on the regimen, hes put me on quinoderm, panoxyl, benzamycin, duac, freederm, clindamycin phosphate, actinac(sulphur in alcoholic solution).

and iv bought on the spot aswell, and that had limited results.

none worked as well as Duac, its 5% BP and 1% clindamycin, works brilliantly if applied day and night, hardly any drying apart from this week where i got sun burn but thats more of peeling from sun burn that dry skin.

i recommend you asking your doctor for duac if you cannot get the CSR gel.

i live in the UK by the way.

I had been using various prescriptions products through the years all the way to accutane. Right before CSR I was on clindamycin(sp?) and it was not working.

I've been on the CSR for a little over 7 months now and am very pleased. I've only had a couple of minor breakouts since my acne has been under control with CSR and I know the reasons that I had them. I either forgot to use my bp twice a day or it was near my period.

Ditch the prescriptions and give CSR a good try. You will probably be happy in the end.

:D